What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ralph Nader's back for another go.

• Thread starter Finch
  • Start date

Finch

Whats it to ya?
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23319781/

Its admirable that he is always fighting the two-party system, but on the third time around, my question is: WHY?

He got 0.3% of the vote last time. While a third party would be good, is this really the right man to do it?

Even Ron Paul would do better, with his huge internet support (that has not really gotten him anywhere)

I've voted for Nader in the past and really admire the guy. He was best as a rabble rouser and probably would be a lousy president. But I voted for him against major party candidates Clinton, Dole, Gore and Bush, so he couldn't have done any worse than they did or could be expected to do. Unfortunately, his time is past and I'd rather he not be in the race, the same way I wouldn't want to see Joe Namath in the superbowl now.

Ugh! Why why why??!?! And why now? I mean, it is just wrapping up and NOW he desides to jump in?

I for one am happy that he's back. Each vote for Nader is one less for a Democrat!

Back