What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations to .......

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
I just want to take this time to say congratulations to our first member ever to reach 10,000 posts. As of now she is only a few away form the big number, but I wanted to go ahead and post this.

Pak, you have spent so many hours here. You have touched so many people with your wisdom, your humor, and love for cp's and the members here. You have now reached 10,000 posts, that is simply amazing. I can't imagine how much time you have spent here. I think I speak for every member here when I say, "Dang woman get a life!"

:-))

:slap: to all of you who are laughing! lol Hey! I am NOT the only person with that many posts!! JimScott is just a smidge behind me. :-P-: And Dandy must be well over 10K.

Besides...I was almost BORN here. I remember a looooooooooooot of "stuff" on this forum.

Who here remembers...The Infamous Nep Rajah Incident?

Thanks for your almost-nice-but-not-so-much topic on my behalf. Hmmmmph!! :lac:

HE HE congrats :D I have been here for a little while as long as this forum is here i'm here :D

I am NOT the only person with that many posts!!

Yes you are.

Who here remembers...The Infamous Nep Rajah Incident?

I remember. It was a very unbelievable story about a squirrel eating nep. But that wasn't the unbelievable part, the unbelievable part was I had nothing at all to do with it.

I remember. It was a very unbelievable story about a squirrel eating nep. But that wasn't the unbelievable part, the unbelievable part was I had nothing at all to do with it.
i remember that. some kid saying he had an adult rajah that ate a squirrel. says he grw the rajah in a terrarium. lemme see if i can go pack and find that thread. it cracked me up!

Alex

Congrats PAK. Actually, after post 9,999 the postometer resets itself back to 0. :-O

And I think Captain Hamata is correct... I'll have to check the owners manual :)

I read the posts in that link. The kid said his neighbor trapped a squirrel in his N. raja by baiting it with peanut butter and pumpkin juice and them "installing" a spring loaded attachment to the lid of the pitcher to make it snap down and close.:-))

LOL That's the one!! That caused quite the brawl.

What?!!!! You mean I'll lose my 10 millionth number?? That sucks!!!

4 more to go.

This may be like the year 2000, when you hit 10,000 the forums may just shut down

:-O

Hootie Hoo !! Is that **** Clark lurking in the corner of the forum ??

No that's Pak, she never ages just like **** Clark.

Why did you bring up the spongemonkeys, I had finally gotten them out of my brain.

Let's see. 2 more posts to go I think.

Perhaaaaaaaaaps I will never make another post and thusly stave off y'all's thrill when my post count (or ME) gets zapped!!!

:p

Back