What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This...is....IT!!!

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl

TAAADAAAA!

TERRAFORUMS POST NO. 10,000!!!

:rookwoot: :clap: :wave:

Ok. I'm giving in. I was gonna hold out...but there are some posts I wanna make. lol

Thank all of you for being the best folks on the planet and a pleasure to josh around with, share info and smack around a little bit. hehe

This is one of best communities around...such kind and sharing people. I hope to still be around to make post no. 100,000. Unless Dandy RESETS my post count....AGAIN. :lac:

Now...do I go back to zero? :(

You'd think I'd have something pithy to say for such a grand post. But nope. :blush: Just a bunch o' smileys!

Happy growing to you all! :D

I have time every day! Everyday you could have zero! wouldn't that be AWESOME!? lol seriously, congrats on showing that it IS true... girls DO talk more than guys!! hehe
Andrew

------------------

:lac: :slap:

-PAK

It also proves that women can't not talk. I think they would explode if they didn't have that relief valve they call a mouth.

Congrats Pak, this place wouldn't be the same without you.

And it just proves that men can't give a compliment without mixing an insult in with it. (See previous two posts). :-P-:

I don't see them as insults! I see them as... uh... well, they are DEFINITELY words! This I know! hehe

And it just proves that men can't give a compliment without mixing an insult in with it. (See previous two posts). :-P-:

We never denied that, what's your point?

Wow! I got back just in time. WHOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!

Speak for yourself Ozzy. I did deny it. This just proves that *cough* some *cough* men don't read before posting! :-P-:

Last edited:
Heh, congrats. I saw your post count at zero, so Andrew must have pulled a few strings. :crazy:

The PA2K was responsible for several nosebleeds, but the world did not end...

Awesome. Now stick around you hear, just because you have 10,000 posts does not mean you can up and vanish now! I cant think of anyone else we would enjoy hearing more from here.

I cant think of anyone else we would enjoy hearing more from here

I can think of a few people who probably wouldn't agree with you. :-))

GREG! Where have you been?!! Good to see you back. :)

Wow! Congrats, PAK. Excellent. I know from experience that you have definately made a positive and strong impact on the community here. Now the race for 100,000 posts, right!?

xvart.

So much for drawing her out while I was close to a computer... such restraint and control can only be found in the females of our species. With exception to talking and pointing out the error of our ways as Ozzy mentioned earlier. Awww who am I kiddin' PAK's the BEST!!!

Those aren't insults! That's our male bonding thing! :-))

Well, whatever it is...its irritating. lol

Jim, you have 13 more posts and you'll be up in my league! Go JimScott! Go JimScott! Go Jimscott! heehee

BTW...let me state that this topic totally breaks the rules because we aren't really supposed to talk about post counts.
:nono: :oops: :angel:

I think I should go back and delete those "game" posts and see where your post count is then :-))

I think I should go back and delete those "game" posts and see where your post count is then :-))

Hmmm... "game" ..... checkers. Your turn jimscott quick before a rogue mod backhands us !!

I think I should go back and delete those "game" posts and see where your post count is then

You talking to me or Jim? If you are talking about those word game things, I never did those but a few times.

You did them enough to get your post count over 10,000.
:poke:

You did them enough to get your post count over 10,000.

What are you talking about? My post count is over 10,000 because I've been here for 7 years, moderate and run the NASC auction. And I'm friendly. :p

And thank you to everybody who has been NICE. :D

Back