What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why! Favre retires!

• Thread starter JMurphy97
  • Start date
What is the world coming to!? I know the Wisconsin people here know how I feel. But I'm confident in Rodgers.

Say it ain't so Brett, say it ain't so....................

Damn, Again?

Did he cry this time?

Whoa, error on your part. We do not speak of him in that way.

How am I supposed to scandalize my friends if I can't rag on Brett Favre?

Good for him; going out after a great year. I wish more could do that.

all he did was throw a ball around well while people ogled at him on the TV screen or wasted their money on expensive football tickets. When they could have been doing something a little more productive.

He gets paid more than the president I bet.

all he did was throw a ball around well while people ogled at him on the TV screen or wasted their money on expensive football tickets. When they could have been doing something a little more productive.

While watching sports isn't saving the world, it is a necessary outlet for many people. I mean, what are the people who are curing cancer and HIV/AIDS supposed to do in their free time? Read medical journals?

He gets paid more than the president I bet.

I guarantee it; as most athletes do.

xvart.

Who?
never heard of him..
some football player I take it..
*yawn*..

Scot

I never said they should be out saving the world. If I followed that mannerism, I would be studying right now, looking through my Photography books. I don't though. But they could be watching something that pertains a little bit more to their health and wellbeing, or do some reading, on the subject.

I just think its so mindless to sit and watch them play the sport, why not go play it. Who cares if you aren't a pro its more fun doing it. its understandable if you are an older person. (Retierie age)

Who the heck cares? It's just Football.

Football is life. I'm glad I got to go to a game this year.

Who the heck cares? They are just plants.

I like sports but don't often have a high opinion of the sheltered prima donnas that play them at the higher levels. But I like him.

I'm a Cowboys fan (among others) and in that game where Favre looked sickly and got injurd, that Rodgers stepped in and stepped up. He was scaringly good. Out with old and in with the new. Favre will be enshrined in 5 years.

Ahh Brett stunk anyway :-)) Just like that freak from the patriots right along side their coach. Sore losers.

JIM!!!!!!!!!!! I like the Cowboys as well. I hope they start picking up.

Rodgers did look good but it's different when teams watch you on tape and prepare for you. He will for sure be in the hall in 5 years. The cowboys are garbage. Next year my panthers will take it back.

Someone in Milwaukee says "my panthers"!?! Is that even legal there? By the way, the Saints are taking it.

Cowboys were looking up this year. Don't count them out yet. The leagues golden team The Patriots lost it in the superbowl! Thats what they get for cheating in the beginning of the year. HA HA HA!!! BTW I think the Panthers stink too.

Why does the Cowboys stadium have a giant hole in the roof?? So God can watch his team play!! Best believe that LOL

Well will their new stadium have the same hole in the roof? I hate the pats too just as everyone else but cowboys? Come on. Romo chokes in the big games. Like I don't know his only two playoff games.

Back