What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ATF looks to ban worlds smallest gun

Sorry rattler, this is my fault, nobody trusts nobody this time of year.

Come to think of it, a suicide attempt with that gun would be pretty funny.

I'll have to think about that one.

The government should just do everybody a favor and dissolve the jack booted thug agency known as the ATFE. They really are a bunch of idiots that overstep their bounds and victimize innocent people.

Come to think of it, a suicide attempt with that gun would be pretty funny.

I'll have to think about that one.

Some lady tried to murder her husband and shot him in the head with a .22 (I assume it was a .22) in his sleep. He woke up the next day with an excruciating headache and went to the doctor and found out what happened. :-O

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/06/26/ap/strange/main2985340.shtml

Man With Headache Finds Bullet In Head
Florida Man Wakes Up With Headache, Later Finds Out Wife Shot Him In The Head

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla., Jun. 27, 2007
(AP) A woman was arrested Tuesday after her husband woke up in the middle of the night with a terrible headache and later learned he had a bullet lodged in his head.

St. Lucie County Sheriff's deputies initially thought Michael Eugene Moylan had been hit by a stray bullet, but later realized the couple's story did not match up, Sheriff Ken Mascara said.

April Moylan, 39, was arrested Tuesday and was in the process of being charged with attempted murder, Mascara said.

Moylan, 45, woke up at 4:30 a.m. and thought he had suffered an aneurysm or that his wife had elbowed him in his sleep, authorities said.

His wife drove him to the hospital where doctors said a bullet had lodged behind his right ear. Authorities obtained a search warrant for the couple's home, located in an upscale gated community, and later arrested the wife, Mascara said.

Evidence indicated that Moylan had been shot at close range by someone in the house and it was clear there were inconsistencies with the couple's story, Mascara said.

April Moylan eventually told authorities she accidentally shot her husband. It was not immediately clear if she had an attorney.

"How can this guy be shot, not know that he was shot in bed and then walk into a hospital room. It was just amazing to all of us," Mascara said.

Michael Moylan did not undergo surgery, but was transferred to a trauma facility, authorities said. His condition as not known.

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

Back