What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wooohooo!

• Thread starter PlantAKiss
  • Start date

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
JimScott's hit 10,000!!!! Congrats to Jim on being a loyal and helpful TF member for all these years! :D

:banana2: :hail:

all these years? he found the site about the same time i did.......i aint been here that long :poke:

Well glory be, he's gone all grown up on us. How 'bout some words of wisdom jimscott ??

Thanks Jim, 10,000 times.

Congrats jimscott :D Hope your having a good day and also the pings are doing great :)

Thanks Jim, 10,000 times.

I echo that sentiment. I hope we've given back to you as much as you've given to us.

xvart.

I was going to start this thread but Pak beat me to it. Just like she beat you to the 10,000 mark. I still don't know why you let her do it. You were the last hope of all the guys on the forums, but you let a girl beat us.

???

LOL! And my wife thinks I spend too much time on the computer! Go figure... Seriously, I stumbled onto this forum, just trying to figure out what in the world the genus and species names were of the plants I bought from Lowes, Home Depot,.... I had no idea that discussion forums even existed, much less about carnivorous plants! It's been as fun as it has been educational. Adding to the enjoyment has been the opportunity to meet some of you in person. The trading post has also been my friend, with my earliest of benefactors being BCK, Wicked Thistle, Copper, and Tamlin Dawnstar. Speaking of Tamlin, he has been the impetus behind the sharing of plants, seeds, gemmae,... and without ya'll, I wouldn't have 90% of the collection I have. Thank you!

Back