What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Root of all Evil -anybody watch it?

• Thread starter swords
  • Start date
Anyone see the new Lewis Black show The Root of All Evil last night? I just watched my vhs of it - I loved it but too bad Lewis only seems to be officiating a debate between two other comedians. I'd like to hear more from him. Maybe next episode.
Anyway, I hope it stays on the air! Anytime I like something they don't keep it for another season - if it sucks it stays on forever.

I caught 10 minutes of it........and that was enough...

Lewis Black..........UGGHHHHH........

He's not funny. He is lame though. Just another uber-Lib doing a big bring-down for everyone.

He reminds me of a guy that was accidentally invited to a party, gets drunk and imagines himself to be the "life of the party" and acts a jack*** to all the guests.

I like some shock-comics but this guy just doesn't cut it for me. Hard to tell if the show will be a success or not. There's so much vile garbage on television anymore; it's a good possibility that "Root of all Evil" will be a "hit". :puke:

I love Lewis Black lol. I love the way he gets all pissed off. I wouldn't say he's an uber-liberal, though. Just has some basic common sense hehe. Lewis Black and Wanda Sykes have got to be my top two favorite comedians.

I love Lewis, but thought everything about Root of all Evil, with the exception of the intro (that was a pretty cool intro...) was lackluster.

Back