What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dont criticize me i feel dumb enough

Dude you should have thrown down with him. You can't look like that in front of your lady. If you get stomped you get stomped so what. But there is more honor in that then not doing anything.

You're lucky to live in such a reasonable and sane state.
Lol that's every state but California. Ahhnahhld helped clean up a bit, but there are too many whiny liberals ruining that place.

BuddhistAdam,
I'm glad to hear you were given such an enthusiastic welcoming to Iowa.:grin:
Next time, come to Cedar Rapids to fill up. We greet people a little differently here...

:). As you may or may not know, California has one of the most corrupted Concealed Carry Weapon (CCW) permit systems in the country. Basically if you're not rich, have friends in the right places, or a cop, you will have a hell of a time getting a CCW. In most other states you can get a CCW so long as you are legally allowed to own a gun and pass safety and marksmanship tests. Not in California. In California you have to submit a letter of justification as to why you should be allowed to have a CCW. You also have to convince your local head of law enforcement that they should allow you to have one. There have been cases of people protecting themselves from danger with their legal concealed weapons and they still get in trouble because of our crappy law systems. You're lucky to live in such a reasonable and sane state.

Daniel

Hey, how about an air gun? Can I keep that concealed in my car without a permit? They look like real guns and would scare the hell out of some punk.

Hey, how about an air gun? Can I keep that concealed in my car without a permit? They look like real guns and would scare the hell out of some punk.

Or a Super Soaker...hey, I'd back off if some random person pointed a Super Soaker at me lol!

You can, but if you pull one out on a person they then have the legal right to kill you, by most state laws.

BB guns can be very dangerous to the person with it.

Yes and no... You can transport the gun unloaded in a box or in your trunk but if a cop stops you and notices the air gun, he has the right to search your car. California laws are messed up and the police are even worse... but as Ozzy said, the moment you pull that gun out the cops or someone else can shoot you. Even if you have a baseball bat in your car, cops have been known to search people on these grounds alone (especially when lacking other baseball equipment). I would stick with the bat over the air gun though... At least you are a lot less likely to be shot over the bat.

You can transport the gun unloaded in a box or in your trunk

This may not be true for every state. Each state has their own gun laws. It is legal here for me to have a loaded gun in my vehicle as long as it's not concealed. In some states the local governments make up the gun laws, like Ohio. In ohio, what's legal in one town may get you a felony in the next town.

It is up to you to know the gun laws. If you are traveling, you should research the laws before you enter the state.

I think you can carry a handgun in your glovebox only without a permit in Texas. I've been pulled over in a little West Texas hick town by a state trooper with a shotgun in my back seat, but he didn't seem to notice/care. You are allowed to carry shotguns in your car for sure...but I'm not sure if they have to be unloaded or not (probably so)

A good rule of thumb is to not flip someone off. Not only is it dangerous when done to a jack@ss, it's as lame as lame can be. You might as well say, "I know you are but what am I" after someone swears at you.

I went to Davenport Ia (30 mins drive round about) and went into a gas station to fill up. I was almost empty and this huge black pickup comes in behind me. I put in 20 dollars (3.19 a gallon) and was debating on whether or not to put in more cause it wasnt enough. So he guy behind me gets impatient and starts to honk his horn. I said forget it and drove off. As I'm driving off i gave him a pretty birdie to look at (my middle finger) and drove off. The guy goes nuts (i'm literally shaking as i type this from remembering this) and CHASES AND PUNCHES MY CAR!!! :0o: I swear the guy was on steroids because one his temper and 2 was his size. The guy was literally 3x my girth and at least 100lbs more than i and is my height! (175 is my weight and i'm 5' 7") He's screaming "get outa the ****ing car!!" and his 10 year old kid was there watching the whole thing!! :0o: My girlfriend was screaming i was shaking and was wishing i had my Kali stick on me for defense. :censor: A kali stick is a hardend vine (or in my case bamboo) used to fight and training in kali (aka eskrima and arnis). Please dont criticize me im shaking enough already....

And you say your a buddhist... lol just kidding

Well that guy was a toatall jerk youshould of jumped out your car and started screaming and if he didnt back down RUN!!!!... lol kidding again

No really just RUN next time. Thats what i would do.

-Flash

HAHAHa I love stories like this

Last summer, I was driving and I saw a beat up car with spinners, and a wigger driving it.

So AS I drove by hearing his bass rattle his car, I do a "w" symbol with my hands waving it to his beat bobbing my head with a big grin, And Drive by him. Think NOTHING of it. He passes me up a few street lights ahead, and he flips me off and I look at him and laugh and do the same. He does a kind of "come here" with his hand. And Drives off, as we get to the next intersection where I pull off, I pass him, and do the same gesture. He tail gates me into the Store Parking lot.

Optional Ending A
I pull over towards the back of the parking lot, get out with a smile, and he gets out asking all gangster. I punch him in the face a few times, and he says hes sorry for being such a ******. I tell him I'm sorry to, and shouldn't have done the hand gesture. In the end we become great freinds and hang out on weekends regularly

Optional Ending B

As we pull into the Store lot, I drive around the lanes doing some awesome driving (not breaking 15mph) I pull around the lot a few times to loose him, me and my friend have a great laugh about it later on.

Optional Ending C

He shots my tiers, I sue him take him to court, and end up getting like 1,000,000 dollars.

holy crap ill reply later!! actually you gave me some good ideas guys..reckon ill keep my stick in my car no law against that...not sure bout nunchaku (nunchucks to most of you folks). Actually doing further inspection i noticed a huge dent so im calling the gas station asking if they have cameras and getting the police involved. I feel badly for tha kid but that dude broke the law (damage to a car with intent) so his butt is grass if there are cameras

Adam,

Now, would the Enlightened One flip someone the bird?

"Avoid aiming at the ruin of others." -- The Buddha :nono:

Seriously, you gotta be careful out there nowadays.... We all need to.........

A good rule of thumb is to not flip someone off. Not only is it dangerous when done to a jack@ss, it's as lame as lame can be.
Yeah it provokes the Jerk and makes you look like a MORON!!
that is a good rule :bigthumpup:

In these days o many people are walking around with weapons and a mental screw loose, flipping the bird just ain't worth your life. Don't let someone bait you into a situation where you can get hurt or killed.

Just walk (or drive) away.

nunchaku (nunchucks to most of you folks).

A friend of mine used to call those "wookachucks." lol

Adam,

Now, would the Enlightened One flip someone the bird?

"Avoid aiming at the ruin of others." -- The Buddha :nono:

Seriously, you gotta be careful out there nowadays.... We all need to.........

Youre very right, all of you. And Fry thank you for reminding me that I need to have patience and have what the Buddha called Right livelihood and Correct concentration

pick your battles.......and most of all dont pick a fight with someone your not positive you can whip........bout the only ppl i flip the bird to anymore are my buddies when we are giving each other crap......lifes to short to do stupid crap to ppl i dont know or have no interest in getting to know........any more i just say fug it and walk/drive away...........

oh iforgot to mention that i called Wal- the gas station and it turns out their surveillance is in repairs somehow...and wasnt on and to piss me off even more NO ONE CALLED THE POLICE!! :censor:

why would they?

Back