What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My profile

Does that mean if I belong to this forum I can't join an affiliate program?, DRATS!!

I don't know what that means? You are free to join whatever affiliations you so desire. In fact, I personally encourage it; but, advertising, as I know you are aware, is not allowed.

3. No sales or advertisements; trades/give-aways only are allowed. Some sales ads MAY be allowed under special circumstances; please contact site administrator, Adnedarn (Andrew), to ask permission to post personal/commercial site links or ads. Since we do not allow the positive advertising or discussing of "other" CP vendors, bad reviews also are not allowed. There is no restriction on trades or sales conducted privately via Private Messages (PMs). We do not monitor PMs. Advertising would include talking about or giving URLS to other CP sellers.

Your signature has been edited accordingly. Pm me if you have any questions... And once again, back to the topic at hand: Your MySpace profile.

xvart.

I agree its too busy. It's too hard to read the text with that magnum-sized pic in the BG. I only use Facebook now, but my myspace just has a white background.

I'm like to go to Africa and be part of Doctors without Boarders for at least 6 months
That's the minimum requirement, I believe, unless you're a surgeon. I'll be going to Asia (Cambodia/Laos/Etc) for a couple of weeks probably every other year. Africa just ain't my style. AIDS...ebola...malaria...sickle cell...both kinds of dysentery...no thanks!

sickle cell aint contagious.......chicken :grin:

Lol I know, but its just another one of those diseases that's pretty much confined to Africa/Middle East, and I'd rather not have contact with it. Sickle cell means huge malaria infection rates, and I think I remember seeing somewhere that people with sickle cell are much, much more likely to have AIDS. It's not the sickle cell I'm afraid of, but rather what comes with it.

And Africa has like....the Hepatitis alphabet.

well, if you go there, atleast those with sickle-cell won't have the malaria... just you!

No reason to worry about contracting AIDS as long as you use protection (I mean gloves and stuff... I'd never sleep with anyone living in Africa, period.)

Asia would be a good alternative. I guess I'd have to decide whether I'd rather be eaten by a tiger, or a lion.

I think its great you want to go to Africa. More people need medical help there than anywhere else, yet there is precious little going on besides big charity funded deals.

I guess I'd have to decide whether I'd rather be eaten by a tiger, or a lion.

you have both in Asia.....but dont worry, it usually the leopards that are the maneaters :grin:

Back