What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My profile

A while ago I wanted to show people my myspace profile but its mandatory set to private since I'm 15 :(
so here are some screenshots I took :)

FireShotcapture1-MySpace_com-JP-15-.png

vendorbender.png

FireShotcapture3-MySpace_com-JP--1.png

FireShotcapture2-MySpace_com-JP-15-.png

FireShotcapture3-MySpace_com-JP-15-.png

FireShotcapture5-MySpace_com-JP-15-.png

FireShotcapture6-MySpace_com-JP-15-.png

FireShotcapture7-MySpace_com-JP-15-.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you taking donations for?

By the way, you should have edited out the advertisements before you posted these........

Honestly, it's way, way too busy. I find it difficult to read and all the pictures scattered all over the place makes it hard to follow the flow. I'm also not a fan of the windows within windows. You've got some nice pictures, though.

xvart.

The second person in your friends list has atrocious German.

Oh, I see. You just want free money for no reason.

I guess cancer will have to wait. Nice pictures.

Oh, I see. You just want free money for no reason.

I guess cancer will have to wait. Nice pictures.

wow really nice wording, it makes me sound like a monster.
I did not say I didn't have a reason... I just asked do I have to have a reason.
its just there as an option maybe if I do nice things for people someone will feel obligated to donate even if its just a penny.

wow really nice wording, it makes me sound like a monster.

no..not really..
you did that all by yourself..
you should expect people to react that way.

I agree with JLAP..its just really looks bad.
very uncool. :thumbdown:

Scot

The satisfaction of helping others is a reward unto itself.

Donation
1. a gift or contribution, especially a sum of money given to a charity
2. the act of giving something, especially money to a charity

instead of your "donate" button going to yourself, for no reason except "hey, give me money, because I exist."....why not have it donate to the NASC or ICPS??
can the "donate" buttons be rigged that way? so the money goes where you choose?

Scot

So true, Finchy poo. Sorry, but I felt like rhyming today.

Just today I was thinking that once I become a Physician, I'm like to go to Africa and be part of Doctors without Boarders for at least 6 months to give back to the world that's given me so much. Long way's away, though.

its giving to a cause its not to buy plants its for my store.

Oh, well then that changes everything! Are the handouts your asking for tax deductible?

Look, man, you will do yourself a favor to not have that button. Although some of us forum members (including myself) may find that morally questionable, I can guarantee you that we are not the first people who may have thought that way, as visitors to your own page you have worked so hard on may be very put off also.

Donations are...assumed to be, supposed...to...be... for nonprofit.

well I added what its for I added like make a contribution to my store.

well I added what its for I added like make a contribution to my store.

And advertising for vendors outside of Andrew's store is against the rules...

AND, let us all stay on topic at hand, which is DM's profile.

xvart.

Does that mean if I belong to this forum I can't join an affiliate program?, DRATS!!
there may be alot of graphics on my profile but other than the slideshow there are no moving images and I don't have my page all stretched out from comments people have left me.
and there is no sound if you want to hear music you have to click a song on my playlist so its pretty user friendly I think other than the fact that the text is a little hard to read but its better than black text.

Huh? An affiliated program would be like... NASC.

You can do whatever you want and be a member of this forum. You just can't talk about it if it's against the rules.

well there was a nursery here that had an affiliate program but after they remodeled their website I can no longer find it... no names will be mentioned do not send me any pm's

Back