What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i know a tiny bit about what it takes to program a robot to walk........

and this vidio flat out floored me...............its recovey on the ice is more graceful than i can manage

BigDog quadruped robot

Mrflytrap2 beat you too it he had embedded the video a while back.
yes it is too animal/life like which makes it very creepy.

Ah dude, I love robotics, but know nothing about how it works...have you seen the video of Aiko...it's an android head that can read, solve written math problems, and can identify certain objects...they put a hamburger in front of it, and they're like "Aiko, what is this?" and the android responds "A hamburger!"...it also knows several thousand simple phrases, and can upload to the net and give you info verbally. they're working on building a functioning body for it... I'd definatley youtube it if you have the time...

I've actually seen this video before, and my whole family was convinced that there were people inside of it when I showed it to them...the thing is pretty cool

I remember when my brother showed me a photograph of asimo falling down some stairs...I started laughing so hard I thought I was gonna die...and the video was even better lmao...I have a strange funnybone for failing technology...my brother told me about the electric pickle experiment and how it can explode, and I almost cried

Oh, will somebody please post the video of asimo falling down the stairs...I will love you forever if you do!... :-)) :-)) :-))

-Gabe

Back