What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wedding

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
I went to a wedding last weekend and I think you'd be interested in some of the plants.

Here's the pics

258376991O338692082.jpg

258377720O304424632.jpg

258377601O643262628.jpg

So what do you think?

Beautiful calla lilies. My wife used them as a bouquet for our wedding.

xvart.

Did you not see the other plant?

haha the sarracenia, I remember a guy made a bouquet for his wife even lovelier that this one and she got ticked because she did not like his cp's.
Actually he bought roses and put sarra pitchers in the bouquet.

Yeah that was Elgecko. You're right his was very nice.

Wow that is awsome from now on all bouquet should require Sarrs in em

Wow... thats really cool. I wonder if they guy did it himself, or had it ordered

I have some calla lilies D: You should have decapitated a capensis then put it in the arrangement or something :D

I have some calla lilies D: You should have decapitated a capensis then put it in the arrangement or something :D
\
NOOO!! just because its weedy very easy and hard to kill does not mean we should ABUSE:0o: this species.

Come on :D You could later put the head back into the media if you wanted I like capensis I mean if a guy was to kill some I'd take them but come one I'm not trying to be evil :)

Come on :D You could later put the head back into the media if you wanted I like capensis I mean if a guy was to kill some I'd take them but come one I'm not trying to be evil :)

Huh?

xvart.

hahaha talk about a cutting haha...

i dont like arrangements like this. Florists often strip wild sarra's of their pitchers. Hopefully thats not the case, but...They dont look real though...are they plastic or what?

Apparently no one else can tell the Sarr pitchers are clearly fakes! :)
stands out a mile away IMO..
(actually, it looks like the whole arrangement is fake plants)

which is good..
im glad someone is making fake sarrs for arrangements like this..

Scot

Grrrr Fake stuff is sooo lame-o. But at least they arent hurting any CP's thats all i care about ;D

I've seen real ones that had been trimmed on display in the floral section of a high end market. I was not pleased.

I'd love to see an arrangement with a bicalcarata or something in it. Maybe a hamata. You know that some drunk wedding goer would try to use a hamata as a bottle opener on their next beer.

Back