What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hot wheels

Yes the toys. Dose anyone collect these little cars? If so can you tell me how big your collection is and what your most valuable or worthy one is, cash or just your favorite car. Anyone you know collect hot wheels. My favorite are the ones with real riders one them (real rubber tires). Normally treasure hunts or limited edition ones.

Thanks
Josh

how often do you have to replace the tires on the Real Riders? Every 100,000 feet?

JK

I didnt even know they made Hotwheels with rubber tires

My father gave me a hand-me down set (matchbox?) of ones from his time when I was a boy and I loved them because they looked like real cars you see everyday (some with rubber!) not some souped-up pimp mobile that they were selling when I was a kid. Of course I played with them as a boy 'cause thats what they were for, but if and when they turn up in the boxes downstairs, my father's hand-me downs will be treasured... somehow... I dont know how you would do that but they are a important part of my childhood to me. Probably some are worth alot, the ones i did not damage too badly... I don't care about how much they are though.

I have a classic car... hmmm i will find it and maybe post a pic of it for you it is sooo cool!

Here is the 1996 Treasure hunt set from JC penny. I think this is my favorite piece of my collection.

DSC00245.jpg

DSC00247.jpg

Back