What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Ozzy,
Got the seeds yesterday, thanks so much!! YEAHH!! seeds now in cold strat :) cant wait to grow em!! thanks again!!

+1 Got mine too THANKS!!

Neal

Darn, I missed out on those seeds because I didn't read this post and realize that they weren't shipping from the same place!

Nightcrawler look at the first post of this topic. Follow those instructions. I still have the seeds you asked for.

Is there anybody that is expecting anything from me still waiting? if so email me.

All I can say is that I have been very lucky to make many many friends in the CP community and among them are a few people who share a similar mindset to my own (i.e. share the material around) but who are not as free to interact with the community. Some of them have provided me with material and it gets spread around as I am able to spread it, along with material form more conventional means (like the Dixie Lace which was a plant I have had for 6 year but had not divided in 4 years...) Ozzy's "prank" was a great opportunity for me to off load some material but I have held giveaways before (and will again) in the trade forum.

Wow! Well! I guess experience and "reknown" does count. ;) I have already met quite a few amazing ppl through this hobby....hopefully in the future I can get more contacts. :) Glad to hear about your giveaways though: Great opportunity fo rnewcomers to try some of the rare plants in the CP scene. :)

I do not know that I am renowned but having experience does count some. And at the same time it does not. One of my best contacts I met while I was still pretty fresh into the hobby. It was my willingness to help him locate a plant that spurred a continued relationship.

There are lots of growers out there that enjoy working with new people for the friends that can come out of it and because they are building the "next" generation of growers.

Ooohh yeah! I know a couple of people who are already close enough to school me with help regarding CPs. ;) :p lol!

Hey! I didn't get MY seeds. :( Oh yeah. I didn't win any. hehe

Yay for Ozzy and The Great Giveaway Prank! (And all those who helped).

And of course don't forget all those that were fooled this year, even though they won't make any posts.

:-))

Back