What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow, I need to keep my eyes open for this one. Ozzy, can you give us an idea of what kind of plants will be available.

If you guys keep making Ozzy reply here all the time, then he's not gonna have time to compile and list his freebies. :nono:

Give him a "breather", I'd say.......... ;)

I should have it ready to post by late tonight. I have to get all the plants together and make a list of them. I'll post it as soon as I'm done.

Good point Fryster. I have dibs if the plant's name is Seymour :D

When you say "late tonight," you mean at like 9:00 or 10:00?

Patience little grasshopper. Probably be after 11pm eastern.

O_O...I guess I'll try.

like 12am EST :D

Alex

Wow... you can cut the tension with a knife!

Aww man, I should hit the sack pretty early tonight. Maybe I'll stay up. Damn it man tell me it's worth it! :banana2:

Oh it'll be well worth it.

Oh it'll be well worth it.

For some reason I hear this in a Dr. Evil - like voice. I can see it now, Nep. x 'April Fools'.. :-))

Nep. x 'April Fools'

I bet that is an awesome plant, I've never heard of it. Can you post a pic?

OT, but the "x" in a cultivar's name is no longer valid. It would just be N. 'April Fools'. The "x" is required when naming a cross though, i.e. N. truncata x ventricosa, but is not required twice when naming a complex hybrid with a cultivar in it, i.e. N. truncata x 'Mixta', not N. truncata x xMixta.

Sorry...pet peeve of mine...
It hate seeing places list stuff as "xtrusmadiensis" or "xtiveyi".

The "x" may still be used for natural hybrids only, but I don't believe so. I'm almost certain they are just N. tsangoya, N. pyriformis, etc.

Here it is folks, the super rare Nep x 'April Fools'! As you can see, it gets quite large. It thrives on a diet of death and taxes. Very dangerous!

NepAF-1.jpg

(God, I really have too much time on the overnights!)

I'll take one too. Can you throw in some of those human stick figures for food?

Here it is folks, the super rare Nep x 'April Fools'! As you can see, it gets quite large. It thrives on a diet of death and taxes. Very dangerous!

NepAF-1.jpg

(God, I really have too much time on the overnights!)

Rofl, I had a feeling you were kidding XD. Microsoft Paint FTW!

will there be a limit on who can get the plants like having 50 posts or something?

Back