What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The funniest part will be when these D.hilaris seeds grow up and look just like D.capenisis.

:-))

No I didn't but I think I just got one from you. I'll check.

These people need to contact Andrew for their plant.

billylh
Jefforever
Nitecrawler
Capensis

Here is the list I shipped at least one plant/seed to.

MrFlyTrap2
Maxx
bluebird
rco911
maxposwillo
DroseraBug
Baylorguy
Nealfor
scottychaos
xvart
billylh
Bianchi914
Neps_N_Things
Huntsmanshorn
D_muscipula
Seedjar
JRFxtreme
allegedhuman
upper
Michael
Not a Number
Bluebird

These people did not respond by the deadline.

ilbasso
antechron
flytrapcody
Nepenthusiast
glider14
jm82792
sgardner
Ery
trek623
CPlantaholic
Tropics
geckoman
WayCool

I'm sorry, but I am going out of town tomorrow and I have to get some of these plants out of the baggies that they are in. I will consider sending the plant to you but I'll ask you to pay actual costs and I can't promise when I'll be able to send. Otherwise these plants will be in the NASC auction in June.

If this is in regards to shipping, i believe i already got everything taken care of with Andrew.

~b

I didn't go out of town today, so if you hurry up and get me your address I'll get the plants out Monday.

Nitecrawler's ceph and billylh's VFT Fang are going out in the mail right now. I just now received shipping from Jefforever (sorry yours will go out next week since I've already been to and back from the greenhouse)
Andrew

ozzy,

seeds received today, thanks!

~b

lol! Well played oozy! It did feel too good to be true. ;) Yet, amazing to see the support offered to make a prank almost reality. Well played TF community. I have one aching question.... there was one plant in that list that I was really enticed for (in-spite of the fact that I couldn't get it anyways ;) ) : N.Lowii seedlings. Did u really send these out?? If yes...wow! I can't believe how people can find seeds of species like these. :) Anyways...good luck to the lucky *.......fellers..* :p lol!

I have one aching question.... there was one plant in that list that I was really enticed for (in-spite of the fact that I couldn't get it anyways ;) ) : N.Lowii seedlings. Did u really send these out?? If yes...wow! I can't believe how people can find seeds of species like these. :) Anyways...good luck to the lucky *.......fellers..* :p lol!

Ozzy dang well better have sent them out cause if he did not I will personally kill him. :-D :poke:

Just a clarification, the lowii were TClings (and not one of the commercially available clones) but they have been deflasked at least 6 months. And I was happy to add them to the ante. Why should I have hung onto them when I had more than enough to make a few people happy?? It would just be stupid of me to hoard them. I guess I could gouge people for them but that seems like even less fun than hoarding them...

Wow. I missed this? April Fools joke or not? Lol.

wow Pyro! may I ask where I can get seeds of highlanders like those?? :)

wow Pyro! may I ask where I can get seeds of highlanders like those?? :)

All I can say is that I have been very lucky to make many many friends in the CP community and among them are a few people who share a similar mindset to my own (i.e. share the material around) but who are not as free to interact with the community. Some of them have provided me with material and it gets spread around as I am able to spread it, along with material form more conventional means (like the Dixie Lace which was a plant I have had for 6 year but had not divided in 4 years...) Ozzy's "prank" was a great opportunity for me to off load some material but I have held giveaways before (and will again) in the trade forum.

I received my D.Hilaris seeds today and man they're tiny I can't wait to to get these to grow. =)

Thanks alot for doing this Ozzy.

I am confused:crazy: I though someone was supost to PM me?
Did I not do something right and now do not get my paradoxa and hilaris that I asked for????
Or am I supposed to PM someone?
Sorry I am just all confused.......:confused:
-Josh

geckoman- check out post #84 of this topic... You were supposed to PM him your address first... post #100 said he was still waiting for your address... post 105 says you didn't respond by the deadline. #107 says if you hurry, he would get your package out on Monday (yesterday).
So, I dunno what ozzy will do. He said all that were not claimed on time would go to the NASC auction. ???
Andrew

Andrew,

Got the fang vft in yesterday.

Thanks!
~b

I am confused:crazy: I though someone was supost to PM me?
Did I not do something right and now do not get my paradoxa and hilaris that I asked for????
Or am I supposed to PM someone?
Sorry I am just all confused.......:confused:
-Josh

geckoman- check out post #84 of this topic... You were supposed to PM him your address first... post #100 said he was still waiting for your address... post 105 says you didn't respond by the deadline. #107 says if you hurry, he would get your package out on Monday (yesterday).
So, I dunno what ozzy will do. He said all that were not claimed on time would go to the NASC auction. ???
Andrew

Also check post #1.
instructions were clearly posted there.

sorry Gecko..probably too late.

Scot

Hey Ozzy,
Got the seeds yesterday, thanks so much!! YEAHH!! seeds now in cold strat :) cant wait to grow em!! thanks again!!

Back