What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

did yah know Ozzy was almost an Airborn Ranger?

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
When Ozzy was a young lad all he could think of was being an Airborne Ranger. He wanted to be in the air so badly he bought himself a hang-glider, while he was still a teenager.
Now, in Kentucky where Ozzy was raised,you don't see too many people hang-gliding. As soon as he got his new hang-glider, Ozzy took it to the highest mountain, and after struggling to the top, he gets ready to take flight. He takes off running and reaches the edge --- into the wind he goes!

Meanwhile,Ozzy's Ma and Pa were sitting on the porch swing talkin bout the good ol days when Ma spots the biggest bird she ever seen!
"Look at the size of that bird, Pa!" she exclaims.
Pa raises up, "Git my gun, Ma."
She runs into the house and brings out his pump shotgun. He takes careful aim. BANG...BANG...BANG...BANG! The monster size bird continues to sail over the treetops.
"I think ya missed him, Pa," she says.
"Yeah," he replies, "but at least he let go of Ozzy!"

(End of Ozzy's Airborne career.)

Dude that is all wrong, I was raised in NC not Kentucky. I did do 9 months in Morganfield Kentucky though.

Lol wow ozzy you survived being shot and falling... i am flabergasted :-O

I have been shot, but I don't remember falling from the sky.

Are you sure you didnt get knocked out from the shock that the gunshot caused and you have just forgottne the falling part?Or yo ulost short term memory form teh concussion of actually hitting the ground :jester:

I don't know.

Ok than problem solved you had a cuncosion thats why you dont remember :-))

This is part of Ozzy's april fools plot, stay tuned! Now guess his accomplices hehe.

:nono: This is not yur best joke! The one when you were banned was much better!

This is Rattlers joke, not mine.

It was when ozzy tried to trick every one that he saw a thunder bird (really big eagle) and Andy got sick of his jokes and banned him. It was all really ozzy's idea from the start though. Fooled me. :blush:

edit: him being banned was the real joke, I didn't fall for the thunder bird thing.

Hahaha how long was he 'banned' for i would of fallen for it probabbly

It wasn't the thunder bird thread then? :blush:

Still it was pretty enjoyable to read :-D

Back