What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Have a Riddle!

• Thread starter bianchi914
  • Start date
ROFL. im tempted to give you points just cause i like your answer, but CPsinSC got it on page 5.
They are all boys, Half of them are boys, and the other half is too.

Keep 'um coming.

I kinda answered this one right before CPsinSC but I mentioned how that makes no sense...

Technically that's impossible because you can't have half a person... even if they are all boys (of course there is that logic problem as with selecting gloves in the dark).

another answer is that the seventh child works as a Bearded Lady at a circus.

Actually this answer would be incorrect, if she is working as a lady, regardless of a secondary sexual characteristic of a man being present, the beard, she is still assigned a female gender role (lady) by society therefore she is not the member of some third gender but is just a female who is unlikely to get asked to prom.

Damn your Vulcan logic! :p

I didn't read other peoples answers before I posted. You ask witch do would the OTHER person say would lead you to safty. Because one only tells the truth he will point at the door not to take and since the other one must lie he will also point at the door that will kill you because if he point to the one that would save you he would tell the truth. Right?

I didn't read other peoples answers before I posted. You ask witch do would the OTHER person say would lead you to safty. Because one only tells the truth he will point at the door not to take and since the other one must lie he will also point at the door that will kill you because if he point to the one that would save you he would tell the truth. Right?

nope sorry.. just read the answer than you will get it

how was it wrong? you only need to ask one question.

Wait, in the first riddle, aren't the twins supposed to tell you which one lies and which one tells the truth? That's how I've been hearing it ???.

Dead in the center there is a bunny on an island. 6 feet north, 6 feet south, 6 feet west, and 6 feet east is land. How many jumps does it take to get to the other side?

There is a common English word that is nine letters long. Each time you remove a letter from it, it still remains an English word - from nine letters right down to a single letter. What is the original word, and what are the words that it becomes after removing one letter at a time? *Hint-the removal of letters does not have to be in order*

The word CANDY can be spelled using just 2 letters. Can you figure out how?

no, usually I hear it as, you are stuck in a jungle with 2 tribes, one that will only lie to you and one that will only tell the truth. there is a man in front of 2 paths, one that will lead you only to your doom and another that will lead you to safety. you don't know what tribe he is from and he will only answer one question. Also you can't walk over to the tribe that tells the truth and ask them as a rule.

an older brother and his younger sister were fighting. Their mother was tired of the fighting, and decided to punish them by making them stand on the same piece of newspaper in such a way that they couldn't touch each other.

How did she accomplish this?

an older brother and his younger sister were fighting. Their mother was tired of the fighting, and decided to punish them by making them stand on the same piece of newspaper in such a way that they couldn't touch each other.

Um, did she rip a piece a newspaper and made them stand in different places?

There is a common English word that is nine letters long. Each time you remove a letter from it, it still remains an English word - from nine letters right down to a single letter. What is the original word, and what are the words that it becomes after removing one letter at a time? *Hint-the removal of letters does not have to be in order*

startling
starting
staring
string
sting
sing
sin
in
I

She made them stand on either side of a door, (half of it was sticking out on each side.

In olden days you are a clever theif charged with treason against the king and sentenced to death. But the king decided to be a little lenient and lets you choose your own way to die. What way should you choose? Remember, you're clever!

To die living the high-life of a king!

In olden days you are a clever theif charged with treason against the king and sentenced to death. But the king decided to be a little lenient and lets you choose your own way to die. What way should you choose? Remember, you're clever!

Death by Snoo Snoo

(Futurama reference for all of you that are scratching your heads)

Thats easy you choose to die of old age.

Back