What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wish List for the NASC Auction...What Would You Like to See?

Byblis gigantea seeds.

I got some surprises, maybe I'll donate another "mystery dew"

Maybe this time you could donate the "all red" variety. :D

I 2nd RL7836-- S. "Adrian Slack"! Some habenero chips would be good with that "mystery dew" -- LOL... :-))

PAK, I'm a vegetarian...:-))

The habanero chips aren't made with meat. :devil: :D

Unless you count the meat that they burn off your tongue an throat on the way down.

I would love to see; any highland nepenthes, any cephalotus, any petiolaris dews, and D. prolifera.

Oh...just a reminder that plants or seeds donated to the auction don't have to be rare.

Of course, that stuff is great...but there are always newbies who are looking for the basics so don't think you don't have anything to offer just because you might not have rare plants.

If you're not looking for rare stuff, I got a bunch of dandelion seeds I can auction off.

I would like to see different dates fore auction. LOL I am going to be in Peru when the auction ends this isnt good for me. So how about some new dates. LOL

Awwww. I would say "sorry to hear that" but...PERU? That's awesome.

Well, we can't move the date for the auction but maybe you could get someone to bid for you? Besides...won't you have your laptop with you way up there? lol

Shoot...if someone wants dandelion seeds, I got entire plants to offer. That is, until I get my weed killer from Lowes.

I can't get rid of the plants, I need the leaves for lizard and roach food.

well even if I did have people bid for me or used my laptop I am going to be in Peru until the end of July so prompt payment would be an issue as well as needing people to hold onto anything I bought for a while would be an unfair condition to ask of the generous donors.

And Peru isnt going to be as much fun as it sounds since I am going to be sitting in a museum looking at and cataloging stone tools for a month.

Hmmmm....

I would like to see some ampularia varieties on the auction block.

minor okee giant
N. vogellii

Any S. minor would be great. :)

Ktulu...that actually sounds interesting. Maybe not as fun as a barrel of monkeys but, I'd love looking at stone tools. I have a few fluorite specimens from Huanzala, Peru. Peru has some good mineral specimens.

I would like to see S. 'Frogman', S. 'Belly of Blood', S. 'Leah Wilkerson, and/or S. leucophylla-Hurricane Creek White. Also, any location specific Sarracenia.

helis and neps especially nepenthes inermis and nepenthes glabrata!! heliamphora minor please

I'd like to see a P.plantifolia.

the idea is to inspire someone to donate the plant that you want to see in the auction.
so more poetry...
I would love to see any thing more than "common" if somebody donated some heliamphora I would provide adequate conditions for it... anyone who makes this contribution would be greatly appreciated among the community of carnivorous plant growers as these plants is what makes this hobby rewarding! I would particularly like to see the hybrid heteradoxa x minor or that one chimatensis form with the coarse hairs on the inside of the pitchers.

EXALT YOUR NAME TODAY, DONATE YOUR EXTRA PLANTS TO THE NASC AUCTION!!!!

money raised helps conserve plants in the wild!!! preserve natural sarracenia sites by donating.

VERY good, DM! lol

As always, I'll dream of a N. albomarginata purple/black. *sigh*

Thought I'd bump this so people can continue "wishing." I've already seen one wish I think I can accommodate.

Thbjr...I'll see if I can come up with tofu ham. :p (Throw in a lot of salt and mash it thin).

I have an extra copy of The Savage Garden. Can I donate that?

Back