What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wish List for the NASC Auction...What Would You Like to See?

Roridula, Drosophyllum seeds and large Nepenthes! Oh, and Aroids would be cool too.

Rosette-forming succulents. :love:

Aroids would be cool too.
In past auctions I had A.konjac bulbs. But sadly all but one bulb died over the winter. last year, including the huge one I had. The one bulb that survived is dime sized, so it'll be a couple of years before I have massive amounts of extras to give away.

Well if you guys are ever in/around West Texas, drop me a line.
All the Buddy Holly stuff is all around Lubbock. He even went to Lubbock High.
The Waylon Jennings stuff is probably about 40 mins away. Not too much to see in Littlefield though. There's under 7k people there.

Ozzy I want your swamp tour but there's about a 0% chance I'll be in N. Carolina ever. :(

I'd like to see some cephs at the auction

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....I might be able to grant that wish. :rolleyes:

What? No one is clamoring for ham? lol

HEY!!! ME! That would be on MY wish list. Actually a nice hunk of English fluorite would be awesome. Even better...pink Swiss or French octohedral fluorite. *drool*

But a plant would be ok too. :D

Oh...forgot...some English Blue John fluorite would be good. :)

im not a specimen collector like you.......we are dumping alot of money into our yard this year so i'll likely not be buying anything but i can prolly find 2 carats or so of Phillipsberg sapphires(like you bought 2 years ago, sorry no Yogo's), may have a slab of cut and polished Montana moss agate aswell laying around to donate to the cause.......

Ozzy I want your swamp tour but there's about a 0% chance I'll be in N. Carolina ever. :(

"So you're saying there's a chance! lol.

How about some more of that hotsauce? Is it Schloatys?

xvart.

How about some more of that hotsauce? Is it Schloatys?

How could I forget?! Yes please!

I love that hotsauce. :) (And yes, it is Dave's)

Also, I want Joey jerky to go up again like it did the first year (or was it the 2nd?) haha

Ozzy could make snake jerky. :)

Well this year I do not have a N. rajah to auction off to Capslock who will keep it in the box in the fridge for weeks. ;)

Jonathan...if you still have the P. foetida...a cutting of that would be good. Mine up and collapsed and died for an unknown reason. :cry: Man that was a great plant. :(

You can get the ham, I've never liked country ham.I would like to see some of those habanareo chips that you had that one year. I could only eat about 3 chips at a time they were so hot.

What am I supposed to refrigerate if not your nepenthes, PAK??? :) That plant is doing fantastic, by the way. I guess it'll have to be ham this year.

This season, by the way, I have some very special nepenthes cuttings to offer, so stay tuned!

Capslock

Tropical Growing sundews :) Including pygmy gemmae.
Right On! ;)

Also, it might be interesting to see some of Ivan Snyder's hybrids as I can't seem to find them ANYWHERE:. i.e. Drosera rotundifolia 'Charles Darwin' or Drosera x obovata "Ivan's Paddle". Thanks for your consideration.

Lots of medium to large highland Nepenthes. Since I have the correct growing conditions for them now, I'll be bidding much more this year. That is, if I have the money to bid!

I think soon everybody will have an Ivan's Paddle.

Sarracenia 'Adrian Slack' :rookwoot: :clap:

one thing i would absolutely love to see is like a small mexican ping collection via leaf pullings!

id also like to see some Helis! maybe some of the more rare utrics? ill have a few N. sanguinea cuttings to give out too!

Alex

Now that is a nice idea Alex! That would be cool.

Max...lol...I'm glad to hear the plant is doing well. :)

I would like to see some of those habanareo chips that you had that one year. I could only eat about 3 chips at a time they were so hot.

lol Yes, those chips are HOOOOOT. I like hot stuff but I can't eat but like one. I should send some of those to Dave. :devil:

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....I might be able to grant that wish.

What? No one is clamoring for ham? lol

PAK, I'm a vegetarian...:-))

Back