What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wish List for the NASC Auction...What Would You Like to See?

N. inermis would be on the top of my list.

I have an extra copy of The Savage Garden. Can I donate that?

That'd be great! I actually got my copy from an auction a few years back. :) Literature is definitely appreciated!

More nepenthes :D That are intermediates that stay very small I mean very small.
A nice lil collection of pings,maybe a rarer ultra highlander nep,a wolly dew since I'd love one like paradox
and I dunno lots of sundews since nepenthes are like everywhere in my house.

I don't know if this was mentioned but I want a D.filiformis with location data from NC.

I would like to see sarracenia hybrids, any and all.

how about some nep seeds? :)

a ceph or two maybe cool to see out there as well... so long as we're just throwing stuff around an all

nepenthes jamban! or Nepenthes inermis!!!!! EVEN more drolls.

Im looking for more of the tuberus dews and some of the harder to grow neps

I'd like to see some tuberous drosera. Namely the erect/scrambling/fan-leaved species. I'd looooooooove to get my hands on a d. huegelii or a d. purpurascens.

Also wouldn't mind picking up some easier neps.

I would love to see; any highland nepenthes, any cephalotus, any petiolaris dews, and D. prolifera.
If you don't see a D. prolifera in the 1st wk, shoot me a PM / email to remind me. Might be able to add a D. schizandra to the auction as well....

I'd like to see a sizable portion of live Sphagnum or some sphagnum starter plugs. Heck maybe even a little bit of the red variety!

Anothing plant I would like to bid on is a nice plug of U. reniformis.

xvart.

Utrics always make good donations. A little can go a long ways. Moss is always good. Pings,wonderful pings! And never forget those sparkly Drosera.

Schizandra...I never got mine from Copper. :-/

And don't forget the second week is a good time to donate too.

I'll be donating some D. scorpioides & D. dichrosepala gemmae and some pings that are takeing over my shelves.

Steve...this auction would not be complete without your gemmae! lol :) And who doesn't love gemmae!

Steve...this auction would not be complete without your gemmae! lol :) And who doesn't love gemmae!
Gotta get rid of them somehow and if there's a suc...err, uh..a poor soul who would like them for the auction I have a "few" :0o:

Back