What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

well i had to quit my old job BUT GOOD NEWS

i had to quit my old job because they were getting too pushy on hours which interfered with my school. sad that the CPs i took care of there will probably die D:
but the good news i got offered my old job back at Hot Topic. and i loved that job. got an interview tomorrow at 3:30 :D wish me luck! though i should get it lol.

You know why I like that place? Slayer shirts.

Too bad you lost the old one though, but school is infinitely more important. I've lost a couple jobs because of school.

I once went to a Slayer concert wearing a Howard Jones T-shirt, on purpose, just for the irony.
seriously..it was awesome.
(none of the Slayer fans even had a clue who Howard Jones was)

although the so-called "music" at the concert wasnt so great..
eventually my friend (wearing a James Taylor T-shirt) and I just waited outside, walking around and smoking cigarattes, while our other friends (wearing their Slayer T-shirts) stayed inside..

good times..(college - circa 1991)

Scot

although the so-called "music" at the concert wasnt so great..
I like their music except for the solos. Whenever they solo, it sounds like they're either throwing their instruments down the stairs, or totally making it up as they go along. It is pretty awful lol.

There are some SCARY people at Slayer concerts. Never have I feared for my life while trying to watch a band play.

Back