What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where can I get replacement straps for a Concord watch?

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
I've been looking forever. My mom bought me a Concord La Scala today as a graduation present and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the hell out of it. I'd marry it if I could, but as of now human-chronograph marriage is illegal. Write your local representatives.

What I don't like about it is the leather strap. It's brown crocodile. Uuugly. I don't like brown. I've looked and looked and looked, and I can not find replacement straps for this watch. The only thing I can find it the buckle kind of strap. Mine comes with a steel clasp, not a buckle, and this is what I'd like to replace it with.

Does anyone know where I could buy one online? I've really, really looked lol. Here are pictures of a watch just like mine so you can see the strap and the clasp I'm talking about. I had to take a screen shot since the site was flash. I got this image from bernardwatch.com I'd rather buy one online, since a jeweler would charge like twice as much that it's worth (come on. It's just leather and a little bit of steel) just because of the name, assuming one could hook me up in the first place.

I do know they make the straps in different colors. I know of light and dark blue, light and dark pink, light green, turquoise,black and white. I was looking into blue,green, maybe turquoise and white unless I find out of other colors.

Back