What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pics

can some one show me how to do pictures on the comuter? i suck with electronics

no i mean like that you don't have to see it on a site but on the same site

umm buy from andy get a green name and then you can attach files to threads and the will be viewable as small thumbnails and you can click on them and they will popup larger in a new window.

I don't understand what you want to do.

Share pictures? Upload them to a hosting site and paste a link in your message

Draw pictures? Use a paint program

Capture something on your screen? Use a screen capture program or press "alt-print screen" which loads a screen capture into the Windows clipboard - then paste into a photo editor program and save. This won't work on overlays like the windows media player uses.

I think he wants to post a picture, just like this....
VFT-BigMouthRS.jpg

You need to get a image host. The two links are of sites that will host your pics for free. Of course my favorite is Ringo.com.

What you need to do is upload the pic to their site and then post the link here. It'll show up as a pic.
If you want me to send you an invite to Ringo, let me know. I can also help you post pics after you sign up.

If you host at a place like photobucket you'll get a code like [ img]photo link[/ img]. Copy that and paste it into the text of your post. Then it will show up.

xvart.

I need your email to send you an invite.

nope

Look above the box that you type a reply in, you'll see a line of different symbols.

Look for the yellow one with the mountains. Click it and another box will pop up. Put the line that you just posted in this box and click ok.

That's it

Back