What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

VFT inspired nike running shoes

IMG_51655.jpg

Hay, Hellz here
found these shoes on Nikesb.org, the art and color way on these Air Max 90's are from the artist "Jon Burgerman" and feature VFT inspired art :)
I love shoes and I had to share this with you guys so if your in the market for new sneakers, these are definitely a CP growers pick of choice :D

i dont see vfts... where are they?

Those are ugly. What's with all the ugly shoes out nowadays? I can't believe it. Now you need a pair of ugly yello and brown shoes to match the one ugly yellow and brown shirt you have.

i dont see the VFT relation anywhere... and i agree murphy

Wow where are the vft's on these... and murphy is correct

Get off my lawn!!! :rant:
How about going to the site and looking at the detail photos if you want to find them?

Thanks for the link HD, I love seeing CP's blended into every day objects. If anyone remembers the CP urinal I found a while ago, now that was a classic.

And the shoes are sweet, they'd easily go with any black/blue based outfit.

Wow those are ugly. I see two problems with that statement first I dont se any VFT's on them, secondly to call something made by Nike a running shoe is a joke.

dude those are sick! i love 'em! I am always one for the "strange", wierd, standout, unique, pick-your-word lol. I love them!

lol i remember that!! that was great! never get one but its cool

These "shoes" are an abomination. I wouldn't wear these if they were the last "shoes" on earth, and I was trapped on an island in a sea of sewage.

You want something really cool? Go commission Miskeen to paint a pair of jeans with cartooned Nepenthes vining up one leg and wrap around the waist, ending with a pitcher where a button fly is. I'd wear something weird like that. It's so crazy tacky that would be awesome. I bet that'd cost like 500 bucks lmao, but at least it would be a one of a kind. I need something from Miskeen; They're so creative. And that song on their website is stuck in my head like a fat person in a VW!

Those shoes are sweet! I love shoes with any bright, vibrant color. I used to have a pair of bright yellow Nikes. :D

hideous! :puke:

Back