What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi all

here some images under the microscope of my carnivorous plants:

Drosera Filiformis var. Filiformis
Micro%205%20D.Filiformis.jpg

Dionaea Muscipula: digestive glands
Micro%2016%20D.Muscipula.jpg

Pinguicola x sethos: glands of glue
Micro%207%20P.Sethos.jpg

D. Capensis: glands of glue
Micro%2011%20D.Capensis%20T.jpg

Utricularia Australis
Micro%2014%20U.Australis.jpg

Best regards
Muscipula59

WOW that is so cool. You should keep doing more of those pics.

That is really cool. I would love to see more. It would be cool if you could catch a Utricularia trap with prey in it. Thanks for taking the time to share those pictures. Awesome.

xvart.

how did you do that? my microscope has a film slot & can take pictures but i don't know how to oput a plant under the lense did you take parts or tissue?

how did you do that? my microscope has a film slot & can take pictures but i don't know how to oput a plant under the lense did you take parts or tissue?

Hi polywer2345, yes, are only parts of carnivorous plants.

Best regards
Muscipula59

Very cool! I had bought a digital scope that hooked to my computer years ago but it sucked, the ad showed photos like yours-very nice but what I actually got was really crummy. Can yours do video as well? Mine could but it wasn't worth looking at. :(

Can you get some pictures of the glands in the bottom of nepenthes pitchers? I think those would probably look really cool under the microscope.

Very cool pics! MORE‼

Can you get some pictures of the glands in the bottom of nepenthes pitchers? I think those would probably look really cool under the microscope.

Hi DaveyJones, hera a picture of the glands in the bottom of Nepenthes Ventrata

Trappole_ad_ascido 9.jpg

Best regards
Muscipula59

That is very cool!

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!!

Back