What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Guess the zoom (new game)

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date
Didn't someone already guess a house AND a backyard? This should've been over about 6 pages ago. What were we supposed to do, say "it's PAK's house"? That is nonsense, as I'm assuming none or close to none of us have actually seen it before.

EDIT: rco said "a deck" on page 1....about 50% of that picture is a deck. This game = fail.

That's your opinion PK. When Backyard was guessed, I said it was but be more specific.
I also said 99% of you have 0% of guessing it.

This was more or less waiting until Pak realized it was here house.

So who goes next?

262463154O453740391copy.jpg

This was obviously taken from star wars.

ROFL

so PAK lives on Endor? those google earth people need to change the name of their program to google any place in the universe. LOL

The sad thing is not what that picture is up I the star wars battle perfectly

Last edited:
Next pic please.

I just tried it, and it's really neat!

so PAK lives on Endor? those google earth people need to change the name of their program to google any place in the universe. LOL

The sad thing is not what that picture is up I the star wars battle perfectly

they're probably going to do that next ... there's google "sky" that you can view in google earth.

http://earth.google.com/sky/skyedu.html

Since Pak don't seem interested in posting a pic for us to guess, anybody is welcome to continue this game with their own pic.

I would like to but I dont know how.

Ok, here I go! Btw, I won't give a hint until after the second pic and same what Ozzy did, if I don't answer, then it's wrong.

4705424173a5484233011s-1-1.jpg

A Christmas tree with ornaments?

something in our universe.

something in our universe.

Well, everything is in the Universe, but no, not the answer.

Ps: I said I wouldn't give a hint until after the second pic, but I'll give this, it's not in space and has nothing to do with space.

Jason X holding a very large mallard duck.

Back