What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

further proof our guberment is off their rocker

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
Could they call it "Hopped up"? That was the lamest joke ever.

This doesn't make sense. Not when you can buy suckers called Chronic pops (or whatever they're called, several brands), and there are advertisements for THC free hemp bud in the back of magazines, and there's Meth coffee. I mean.. you can't say the rest can do that, but not this brewery.

I guess since the above aren't alcoholic.

exactly the ATF has no control over someone selling something that tastes like drugs or looks like drugs but really arent............i have to ask.....have they run out of real criminals to go after?

The free thinkers and creative types ARE the criminals, duh! ;)

THAT is pretty stupid............

Our "low paid" civil servants with a little too much free time on their hands again.

It just goes to show people love power and you give them just a little bit and they try to take it too far. It's everywhere.

exactly the ATF has no control over someone selling something that tastes like drugs or looks like drugs but really arent............i have to ask.....have they run out of real criminals to go after?

No they don't apparently. :-)) They are busy raiding legitimate businesses with zero reason and confiscating everything including privately owned property that was on the premises then putting an obscure ad in the Wall Street Journal letting you know to contact them if you want your stuff back. :censor:

I'm referring to a local firearms manufacturer that was raided because the ATF changed their mind on what was an acceptable method to manufacture firearm receivers (offsite at an injection molding facility under supervision by the license holder). Yet they were charged with nothing and had everything confiscated including legal property that belonged to customers. The company still has their license and is allowed to continue doing business. They still have not been charged and property has not been returned and ownership will be forfeited unless it's claimed.:crazy:

Back