What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOL She won't wonder when boxes start arriving?

Gotta do it on the down low this year. Don't want to hear the riot act from my wife :crazy:

Well, you'll have to talk to the treasurer about payment plans then. :-)) I gave my wife the preemptive warning this year about two months ago. I'm sure she's forgotten by now...

xvart.

You can always tell your wife the boxes are a surprise gift for her at a later date. hehe

Gotta do it on the down low this year. Don't want to hear the riot act from my wife :crazy:
I have a sure fire way for you to be able to have as many plants as you want. This is a sure thing and there is no way it can fail.

First you buy all the plants you want in the auction. Then when they start showing up and your wife complains you tell her that you earn the money and you will buy what ever plant you want to buy and that it's none of her business what YOU do with YOUR money.

Then when she kicks you out and you start begging me for a place to live, I'll let you move in and then you can grow all the plants that you can afford to buy after you pay your alimony and child support.

There is no way this plan can fail.

LOL She won't wonder when boxes start arriving?

Boxes may have to go to the office! :suspect:

First you buy all the plants you want in the auction. Then when they start showing up and your wife complains you tell her that you earn the money and you will buy what ever plant you want to buy and that it's none of her business what YOU do with YOUR money.

Then when she kicks you out and you start begging me for a place to live, I'll let you move in and then you can grow all the plants that you can afford to buy after you pay your alimony and child support.

There is no way this plan can fail.

What do we do with YOUR wife? :scratch:

She can move in with yours.

ROFL Sounds like a Man Plan if I ever heard one. lol

Won't y'all be glad when we don't have to keep bumping the auction topic? :rolleyes: :D

It's almost time!

Back