What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Look what I got in the mail today!

• Thread starter JRFxtreme
  • Start date
Got the exact same picture/poster thing in the mail 2 days ago. The envelope had printed writing all over it saying they are praying for me, etc. :boogie:

What?!?? Are some of you actually complaining about NOT getting junkmail and annoying salespeople!?? :crazy:

Wow, I'm surprised so many people have gotten these.

LOL i got the same letter, but my jesus poster was green.

Aww man, green would have been so much better than purpleish & goldish.

I never get any type of junk mail like that. No telemarketers ever. No door to door religious people. No salespeople. Nothing. We're secluded and quiet. One telemarketer... just one, please...

I'm feeling left out, too. Although, maybe I'll have something in the mail when I get back!

so why hang it on the wall if it requires your knee on his face to make a wish? :p

Don't ask questions. Just do.

xvart.

One telemarketer... just one, please...

DON'T SAY THAT! Seriously, they suck! I get at least 10 a DAY, everyday! I'm not kidding. I don't work, so I stay home all day and these darn telemarketers call all day long! I've told them to stop, I've told them to take me off their list, I even pressed 2 last week on my phone when the machine asked me if I wanted to be taken off their calling list....did they call the next day? YES! I've told them numerous times that I will call the cops on them and charge them with harrassment, especially when they call at 9pm! ( I only threaten them like that when I've told them more than 3 times to take me off their list and they still call. I understand they have a job to do, but part of that job is to listen to my request). Nothing works. My aunt says that she signed up for this thing where you can't get telemarketers to call your house....she still gets called. I'm sorry, I had to vent.

:censor: :nono:

I got one about a week ago too! I didn't break the seal on the prophecy letter, though. Instead, I tore the whole thing up into pieces and threw it out.

DON'T SAY THAT! Seriously, they suck! I get at least 10 a DAY, everyday! I'm not kidding. I don't work, so I stay home all day and these darn telemarketers call all day long! I've told them to stop, I've told them to take me off their list, I even pressed 2 last week on my phone when the machine asked me if I wanted to be taken off their calling list....did they call the next day? YES! I've told them numerous times that I will call the cops on them and charge them with harrassment, especially when they call at 9pm! ( I only threaten them like that when I've told them more than 3 times to take me off their list and they still call. I understand they have a job to do, but part of that job is to listen to my request). Nothing works. My aunt says that she signed up for this thing where you can't get telemarketers to call your house....she still gets called. I'm sorry, I had to vent.

:censor: :nono:

a few ways to get rid of telemarketers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwxOjQ5X4g0

and if those 'dont help try yelling in the phone: JIHAAAD ALLLHAAAAAAAAHHHHHH and make something go boom on the background :p i swear it'll scare the crap out of them XD
i did it once :-))

Last edited by a moderator:
Back