What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Look what I got in the mail today!

• Thread starter JRFxtreme
  • Start date
A psychedelic white Jesus poster!

psychedelicwhitejesus.jpg

It says its soaked in the power of prayer and if I put my knee on his face and make a wish, it will come true. Sweet!! :-O

It's going on my wall.

Thats a complete joke :)
How the heck did you get that ?

Does he look like Marlyn Monroe from 15 feet away?

xvart.

A "57 year old church" from Oklahoma sent it to me. I didn't even have to ask!

It also came with a prophecy that said not to open it until I do what it says in the instructions. I opened the prophecy and started to read. It said someone on this forum will soon donate their enormous & rare collection of lowland Nepenthes to me!

I'm waiting... :D

xvart.

No but it does say that if I stare at Jesus, he'll open his eyes and stare back at me. Then it tells me to "go and be alone" and put my knee on his face.

If one of my Nepenthes should ever develop a pitcher that looks like a fetal baby Jesus I'll let you have first crack at it before I list it on eBay.

LOL i got the same letter, but my jesus poster was green. Everything spent about 4 seconds in my hands before being promptly disposed of in the garbage - where it belongs ;).

xvart.

You just made me laugh inside for like, 10 mins.

I received the same exact thing in the mail too. Total bunk.

was there by any chance a little packet of something "green" attached?
cause you would have to be pretty screwed up to believe in that bogus load....xD

so why hang it on the wall if it requires your knee on his face to make a wish? :p

A "57 year old church" from Oklahoma sent it to me.

Uugghhh...........

Another "church" trying to turn The Son of God into a magical genie to be at our beck-and-call.

Idolatry in its highest form.......... :(

I got one too about a year ago. Funny and sad all at once.

I got one in the mail too. It is a pray mat and they want you to send it back after using it. Of course they want you to send a donation too.

i didn't get one...

*sings* nobody likes me... everybody hates me... ;-)

"I don't care if it rains or freezes, s'long as I got my plastic Jesus, ... "

I guess this means y'all actually open your junk mail?? lol

I didn't get one. :-(

i didn't get one...

*sings* nobody likes me... everybody hates me... ;-)

Me neither and the J.W.'s don't visit me either! Not even Avon comes to my door!

It's funny what effect an assault rifle, fruit of the looms and black socks has on people isn't it jimscott ?

It's funny what effect an assault rifle, fruit of the looms and black socks has on people isn't it jimscott ?

LOL! Actually, I wear BVD's and knee-high, geeky white socks (honest) and once had a capgun.

Back