What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

funny video for people that workout.

• Thread starter upper
  • Start date
That is so funny.

I read about that a while back. Haven't tried it, though. What in the world is that sound he makes?!

xvart.

it works wonder... trust me, i do football practice almost everyday. the cold one might not feel as pretty as the hot one, but it works. so i do em anyway...(i endure the coldness, unlike the guy in the video). but still lol at the guy in the video... ..

LOL, idiot. He didn't sound too manly there for a second.

I still really don't understand the point. I mean, it might give you a ever so slightly better pump for a couple minutes, but that is not going to make you build muscle faster, period.

it helps with recovery, if you ever worked out, you'll feel the soreness due to lactic acid. doing this washes it away and take away some of the soreness if not all.

Yeah, I think it's for reducing the ache and soreness, not to build more muscle. At least that's what I read, and I don't recall if the video poster said something different.

xvart.

Back