What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corky's BBQ

Trapper7

Loves VFT's!
I'm wondering if anyone has a Corky's BBQ by where they live? I would really like to get some of their dry rub, but unfortunetly we don't have a Corky's here in FL. I've ordered from Amazon.com before, but the shipping charge is outrageous and totally not worth it for such a small bottle. This is my husbands absolute favorite dry rub and he misses it very much (he used to get it all the time when he lived in Memphis) Can anyone help me out? Does anyone here live in Memphis, Cordova or Collierville TN? Or does anyone know where I can get it for a reasonable shipping price? The bottle itself is only $4 but including the shipping it cost me $22 and that just sucks. Thanks!
Here is a link to their site, just so you know what Corky's I'm talking about : http://www.corkysbbq.com/

I have one like five blocks or less from where I work here in Little Rock and it's on the same street as my favorite frozen custard joint, so I'm there A LOT.... PM me. :)

I sent you a pm ;) Thank you for getting back to me!

Back