What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Summer vacation! (for me anyways :P)

Well, today was the last day of school and during the graduation ceremony, I got A honor roll and Presidential Award for having a 3.5+ GPA. I sort of sad, though. I always went to this really small school, and now that I made friends in the school I went to, the school year zoomed by and now I'm going to middle school (7th...Brevard is one of the only counties in Florida that has 6th as elementary). Atleast I'll see most of my friends on August. Now, I'm going to go in a thing called MYP (Middle Year Programme (french)) and I'm not quite sure what exactly it is, but it's supposed to be challenging and will get you way ahead in school. Now, I'm hoping I got into Algebra 1 honors (2 years ahead in math).

Wow, congrats Capensis! Good job and have a nice summer break!

Nice on the advanced math! I can't believe you get out so soon. I'm not free until June 19th or so. Lucky.

Nice on the advanced math! I can't believe you get out so soon. I'm not free until June 19th or so. Lucky.

This year, we got longer summer vacation, but because of that, we had to get out at June 3rd. The school year will probably start at the end of August, or so. Besides, different states have different times of school. For anything, South Florida is different. Thanks for the compliment :D.

Wow. That is awesome! Don't forget how to play though. :)

Congratulations! Quite an accomplishment.

Congratulations. I had no idea you're so young.

Back