What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giant Yarn Ball of Doom!

Here is my Giant Yarn Ball of Doom!
SN851233.jpg

Just how giant is it???? Bigger than this 1 gallon distilled water container :D.
SN851236.jpg

I learned this from my teacher, who taught her homeroom class, how to make these. I went ahead and made this giant one here. It's based on the Venezuelan flag.

Ps: Andy, if you ever see this, I still have the box in which my ceph came from XD.
SN851236-1.jpg

I wanna see a little knitted hat with your yarn ball of doom plopped on the top as a pompom... ;)

You should paint it bronze and put it on your wall! XD

so how DO you make one?

I wanna see a little knitted hat with your yarn ball of doom plopped on the top as a pompom... ;)
I'm sure your head would be unbalanced XD.

You should paint it bronze and put it on your wall! XD
Giant Ninja Yarn Ball of Doom!

so how DO you make one?
Um, First, you need two poster board pieces shaped like donuts. Using yarn, you tie the two together and you keep going around and around, in and out the hole until the hole is really small. Then, you cut around the edges. You open up the two poster board pieces and tie a knot in between the pieces tightly, or else the thing will fall apart. Take out the pieces of poster board and your done! What I said might not be clear :p.

You can also use it to play soccer in the house as a fun way to clean the floor.

true! good idea :D

Back