What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trusted CP Sale Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empyrean

Destiny VS Cause And Effect
I been google searchign for a CP website that is trust able, which website did u order ur CP from? i kno flytrapshop.com but only few plants for sell and i have most of it but its just not that pretty thats all lol .. and this website deleted is really weird no contact number and contact address its a scam o_O, please help me out here =] thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Empyrean,

Please do as DrWurm suggests and review the rules regarding posting about vendors. Specifically:
3. No sales or advertisements of any kind; trades/give-aways only are allowed. Some sales ads MAY be allowed under special circumstances; please contact site administrator, Adnedarn (Andrew), to ask permission to post personal/commercial site links or ads. Since we do not allow the positive advertising or discussing of "other" CP vendors, bad reviews also are not allowed. The only restriction on trades or sales conducted privately via Private Messages (PMs) is DO NOT spam our members. You may not PM people offering stuff for sale or otherwise give out unsolicited information. We do not monitor PMs, but complaints will be followed up and rules enforced. Advertising would include talking about or giving URLS to other CP sellers. Please don't offer/ask for any plants that are sold here at www.flytrapshop.com . Example: "I'm looking for a 'Akai Ryu' VFT" is not allowed (if it is something currently in stock) *please review the rules in the Trading forum as well*

xvart.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back