What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Give a Big Hand to...

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
the NASC Board!

As we are on the brink of the auction...

I'd like to thank the NASC Board for all their behind-the-scenes time and effort preparing for the auction. The work has been both collaborative and individual which included endless discussions of details at meetings, web site work, advertising, establishing the seed bank, creating new forms, posting information, packing seeds...and more.

So a HUGE thank you to the NASC team:

Arthur Yin, Vice-President
Jonathan Treffkorn, Secretary
Mark Todd, Head of Conservation
Mike Howlett, Head Grower
Noah Elhardt, Head of PR/Education
Dave Schloat, Treasurer (be kind to dear Schloaty after the auction!)
JC Stoner, Head of Distribution

Me? Well....it seems all I did was take a few minutes to update old rules. ??? :rolleyes: lol

AND...special thanks go to Andrew Beauchamp who allows us to use this venue for both NASC and the Auction.

And also a big thank you to Adam Elhardt who has been helping us with the web site issues.

I appreciate all your work.

And last but certainly not least!--A huge thank you to the CP/Conservation community who has supported NASC over these years. It's all for future security of Sarracenia! We couldn't do it without YOU!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:
Thanks for all you do, guys! :-D :banana2:

Awww...thanks Niki!

Back