What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unexpected find.

The babies hachted :D. Not sure when, but a few days ago, probably. I would have gotten a pic, but my brothers took my camera for they're trip to Europe.

plz say theyre going to holland :-O

plz say theyre going to holland :-O

I don't think they are. Sorry :p. But they did go to England, France, the Netherelands, Germany, (which they're are in right now) and two others. I think they might go or went to holland.

Edit: Oh, wait. Forgot Holland is another name of the Netherlands.

Well, the chicks have already left the nest, and I saw one attempting to fly :p. I was hoping I to get a picture, but they left earlier than I thought before my brothers would be back with my camera. *Sniff* They grow up so fast.

Awww, that sucks you couldn't get a pic :( Fly little birdies, fly!

As another year comes, another batch of eggs go. :D No, I will not eat them or disturb them. It was much harder to get a picture big the bamboo grew a lot and the parent mockingbirds built it even deeper.
DSC03242.jpg

LOL, looking back at my posts, I feel stupid that I actually said things like that... Never!!! I shall let nature be!!!...*Facepalm*

Back