What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shoots In My SM?

I was inspecting the damage on the moss by the birds, and have noticed 2 shoots in my moss. ??? How did this happen? What germinates and grows in sphagnum moss??

Sedgegrass does. Is it a CP you are seeing? Maybe D. intermedia?

It just has 2 green leaves, a typical seedling (Not VFT). I dont know what it is, without my laptop, I can't put on 8MP pictures, only 4MP, and the seedling would be too blury. The only cp I have in flower is, 1 VFT, and 1 U.Sandersonii

I get those alot in my pots. Does it have a little red stem? Are the two leaves round? If it does then I think it's a dandelion. They grow anywhere there's something to put their roots into. I saw a bunch growing on the side of a dirt wall today. Just pull it out, they're roots get pretty big and they can grow back from chunks of roots. It should come out really easily if it's just a little seedling, just a little nudge should make it fall over.

Back