What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Somebody sent me seven bucks for shipping. Who did this and why?

• Thread starter Clint
  • Start date
  • Tags
    send

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
I got seven bucks in today for shipping money. The address just said RICHMOND on it. Who is that? I could not read the signature on the check. They didn't include a note saying what I was supposed to send.

So, I can't send anything until I know what to send. Fair warning. I'd appreciate someone step up. I give a lot of crap away; I have no way of knowing who wants what with no name or note.

You were going to send me fully-grown N. hamata, N. jacquelinae, and S. leucophylla 'Hurricane Creek' plants for $7 shipping. Did I write Richmond? It should be Hartford.

I contest that. I'm pretty sure you were going to send me A full grown N. Rajah, 8 'Hummer's Giant' Cephs, 4 Dewy Pines, and a bucket of strongly growing darlingtonia. I used to live in richmond, i meant to put Los Angeles.

PS: Also some unobtainium

No no he was going to send me a bag of live LFS and send it priority.
Sorry, I used to live in in S.E. Portland (in a neighbor hood called Richmond), I went to Richmond Elementary School. I now live in the capital city of Salem, OR.
I still miss Richmond :(, am I too young for nostalgia?

In all actuality I am lying through my teeth, not some far fetch lie but something believable. Clint I hope you find the person who really sent you shipping and not all these people who want something.

Okay, let's not bog this thread down. Please just let Clint try and figure this out.

xvart.

Eh, nothing for me to do but wait. If they don't get to me they miss out, and it's no fault of mine.

This can be deleted once I get an answer.

Eh, nothing for me to do but wait. If they don't get to me they miss out, and it's no fault of mine.

This can be deleted once I get an answer.

You mean you don't want to keep this for the historical archives? That's a shame.

xvart.

Well, if out super evolved hyperchicken masters from the year 9595 need to access records of 21st century shipping rates, then it's best we keep it.

I know of 3 members from Richmond.

Plantakiss
Cynic81

And I think Av8tor is also from Richmond.

Av8tor is from Richmond VA? I will have to hit him up once I get to my parents again.

No, no. It didn't come FROM Richmond. The NAME was Richmond. I don't know whoo that is.

Well I knew I sent you cash and not a check so its not me.

BTW...there is a difference in "from Richmond" and "in Richmond." I'm not FROM Richmond but I live IN Richmond.
(Little pet peeve of mine.) :p

I got yours safe and sound. How could I forget the Amanita?

Back