What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The forum is back :D and the nasc auction...

It's good to be back in TF!

OH! Thank you thank you thank you! I'm soooo happy the forum is back up and running. Next time (assuming its possible) try and email all the members. I thought I was having internet problems and I was calling my service provider like every two hours trying to make them fix the problem :hail: :poke: :blush: :-)) ??? :censor: :boogie:

I love it. Come back to see the chatbox with people chatting about plants, topics about bassoonists, trades being conducted... It's like nothing ever happened. Welcome home, indeed! Thanks, Andrew!

xvart.

hahah bassooooooooooon

P.S.

Thanks again!:hail:

if the server is down... I don't have your emails ;)
as a side note... I had NO IDEA how many people knew how to contact me!! I got emails, IMs and even PMs.. at the rate of approx 80 queries a day!! How did I get PMs? 4 members joined other forums that I'm a member of just to PM me and ask me about this place haha! (Non cp forums!!) I even got a few angry messages, like I owe them to have the forum up, that was frustrating... but oh well. I guess they're passionate! ???
Andrew

...I even got a few angry messages, like I owe them to have the forum up, that was frustrating... but oh well. I guess they're passionate! ???
Andrew
Not what I would have called them :censor: . Thanks for getting the forums sorted and back up Andrew :hail: :boogie:

Thanks for getting the site back up!

And lol at the "how many people contacted you" thing. I had saved your email from when I registered my account just for incidents like this. Thats how I, and probably a lot of other people, knew how to contact you.

Well Dandy...at least this little "incident" shows you how much everybody loves this place and appreciates what you do. :D

:blush:

Thanks. Great to have the forum back. I also thought I had internet/PC problems. This is a tremendous site/wealth of information and extremely helpful people.

It's back on, yeah! I can't imagine a world without TFs. :)

Thanks for your hard work, Andrew.

Back