What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

a solution to the energy crunch....have women jog us out of it....

:D

The Story Of The Day!

a few tidbits:

The time seemed perfect—perhaps even overdue!—for a bra that could harness the untapped power of breast motion.

It turns out that the physics of breast motion have been studied closely for the last two decades by a gamut of researchers,

"Let's face it—if you're a double-A marathoner, you're probably not going to get that iPod up and running," Lawson said. Measurements compiled by Lawson and her colleagues show that a D-cup in a low-support bra can travel as much as 35 inches up and down (35 inches!) during exercise, while a B-cup in a high-support bra barely moves an inch.

An encapsulation design further reduces motion because two smaller masses are easier to control than one large one. "Also, if you have a really high neckline, the breasts won't fly up," Lawson said. So I was in the market for an elastic, compression-style bra with a low neckline.

A square meter of fiber produces about 80 milliwatts of power, which is enough to run a small device like a cell phone.

Many bra patterns call for about a meter of fabric, which would probably mean that a regular bra would have enough energy to power an iPod

ain't science grand !?!? :D

Now if we can harness the power of all the mens heads turning as they watch the breast, we would never have another energy crisis.

I knew i should have been a scientist.

Now if we can harness the power of all the mens heads turning as they watch the breast, we would never have another energy crisis.

I knew i should have been a scientist.

LMAO!!!! :-D:-)):-)):jester:

Google is going to deliver some AWESOME ads for this thread.

Google is going to deliver some AWESOME ads for this thread.

I know. I'm enjoying the "Magic of Macy's" Ad right now.

damn! I may have to disable my adblock plus firefox extension just for the kicks. :p lol!

Shazam!! I've hit the mother lode!! Uhh, don't mind me, I'm just browsing the ad.. uh forums....

Deeeaaammm....Just 'cuz part of its name is in French and strapless "Le Mysterie No.9" doesn't mean you can charge 76 bucks for it. Well I guess you can and maybe that is the "Magic of Macys"....
It turns out that the physics of breast motion have been studied closely for the last two decades by a gamut of researchers,

Snort. Only two decades? Oh, oh, ohhh, SCIENTIFICALLY they mean...haha. I'm bad...

Back