What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pictures of me in my Ninja uniform

• Thread starter Wolfn
  • Start date

Wolfn

Agent of Chaos
Enjoy! :D

ninjame.jpg

ninjame1.jpg

Ninjame11.jpg

032.jpg

031.jpg

Cool, I used to collect medieval european weapons (hence my screen name) and wear druid robes, leather armor and such for my bands photo shoots.

Also nice to know I'm not the only one who can't keep a room straight! :-D

remind me to stay on your good side

Alright ninja-boy, let's see how fast you can clean up your dorm room. -- Ahmad's Dad

;)

Ya know, I like to put on a Ninja outfit and sneak around the neighborhood at night until someone calls the cops..........

Alright ninja-boy, let's see how fast you can clean up your dorm room. -- Ahmad's Dad

;)

Ya know, I like to put on a Ninja outfit and sneak around the neighborhood at night until someone calls the cops..........

Come Halloween, I'm going to wear my Ninja suit all day. I'm going to sieze the day and throttle it! :-D

you aren't friends with the Ninja from "ask a ninja" are you??

That guy has real ultimate power ;)

you aren't friends with the Ninja from "ask a ninja" are you??

That guy has real ultimate power ;)

All Ninjas have real ultimate power.

Btw, I'm planning on practicing Bujinkan (Ninjutsu) later this year, so I'll have authentic skills to go with the suit.

where did you get your Shinobis? I got some from "the happy ninja" but they didn't fit too good.

where did you get your Shinobis? I got some from "the happy ninja" but they didn't fit too good.

I think it was MartialArtsSupplies.com or something like that. I got my tabi boots from Amazon.

Sometime after college, I'm planning to buy a katana.

Cool, I used to collect medieval european weapons (hence my screen name) and wear druid robes, leather armor and such for my bands photo shoots.

Also nice to know I'm not the only one who can't keep a room straight! :-D

lol you act like his room is messy.....

not even close....

now my room is messy.....after 8 hours of working on it.....
P8090622.jpg

Whoa cool. I'll be looking out for you since you're in Florida as well.

Wow radjess, that's....um.....not good....
:0o:

Back