What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I"m Still Alive

flytraplady5

Hort. School dropout X 2
Hey all of my winners and sellers
had to make a quick unexpected trip to PA to visit an ill relative
i was trying to post a last plant on TF when it crashed. if i didn't have bad luck, i would have no luck at all.lol
If for some reason, medical, mother nature or inept watering help, while i am/was gone to Penna., somehow i will make good on all my listed auction items. i have a backup person with the list of the plants that i offered.Suzanne has his email address.'ll be offering substitutions as equal or greater value. or money back. if something happens to my plants while I am gone
I plan on being back the 29th but will need some time ot get my feet back on the ground, HA HA
Please be pateint with an older lady.
winners and sellers only and people already on my contact list,can email me at Grannelo@aol.com.
All others will be ignored until later.
I am way to busy to take and send personal messages right now. Email is a better way tocommunicate with me
i hope that you all understand

Best laid plans of mice and men sometimes women often go astray.lol

LOL
Later
Lois = LMO = my initials and easier to tpye

PS Moderator please make sure ths gets posted in appropriate forum

Hi Lois

I hope all is going well in PA. My thoughts are with you.

I hope everyone will have patience while Lois deals with this pressing family need. She will be keeping in touch via computer as often as possible and has the plants under care while she's away.

Back