What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

huh. Well that sucks. At least he got caught doing other stuff...

He should at least have a greenhouse where all these plants were hid... Any of the police check his house for the things he has stolen?

He should at least have a greenhouse where all these plants were hid... Any of the police check his house for the things he has stolen?
There are a few threads both on TF & the Neps forum concerning the thefts. I suspect that your answers lie within.

Last edited:
Since he's not in jail, he's still out there causing problems. Here's a thread explaining the recent issue and another with Dom making excuses. As I posted this, Dom was trying to get the 2nd thread closed.

I'm pretty amazed that he has the guts to be out in the open on one of the forums... :crazy:

Later edit: More info comes out as Dom & Drew 'converse' in the 2nd link >> recommended reading... also, apparently the Nep forum (1st link) thought the info being shared was too risky, so it was deleted.

Last edited:
Wow that is sad...

Back