What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

anybody like spiders?

• Thread starter upper
  • Start date
Lets see does raising over 75 diffrent tarantulas in my house count as loving spiders? LOL!! Yes im a freak and love spriders.. Stinkin slow arse :censor: dial-up :censor: takes to long for me to watch anything on youtube... :-(

lol, yes you love spider.... please watch this video.

The video doesn't work...

I think I do like spiders. I see a lot of them in my basement....however, unlike my mom or brother who want to just kill it...I like to observe them...try to find out the species and try to observe its web pattern. If it qualifies...I can say I am allowing a spider to set roost in my Nepenthes pot. :p lol! the poor thing is really hungry though...lol...there are no bugs in there...I had to kill this other spider which I put on the web of this one....I don't know if it bothered to eat this dead prey...spiders prefer to kill themselves.

2612608710_9fb710feeb_o.jpg
2612608714_4c6b199351_o.jpg

and yeah...your video doesn't work :p

I love them too, dead ones, dried up ones, deep fried ones, chicken fried ones. It's not a phobia just a rational fear.

weired, seems to be working for me.

Dude thats funny. LOL. Ive sorta had to get used to them. My bros into tarantulas so ive gotten to hold some really big spiders. But it is scary seeing a mature blackwidow on you when you wake up at three in the morning due to a barking dog. But i guess they are pretty cool.

Lol, I've seen that before. It's so funny :D

LOL, I've seen this before, no matter how many times I see this video, I never get tired of watching it.

I think I do like spiders.

2612608710_9fb710feeb_o.jpg
2612608714_4c6b199351_o.jpg

I would just die if I ever saw that.

Back