What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

for people approx. my age

90% of this forum is too old or too young to remember these. Some of these were canceled before quite a few members here were even born. But if you're about my age, you probably remember all of these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmcKGcKW76M&NR=1

I'm on 8mins and I used to watch all of these hahaha. I never was a pirates of dark water fan or a bonkers fan though. Not my style.

Before watching this, I never realized that pretty much every 90s cartoon had a duck in it lol.

EDIT: nvm I stop recognizing lots of things past about the 9 min mark, so that must be late 90s stuff that younger people will remember.

OMG who else remembers the Bill and Ted cartoon? Hell yeah!

haha yes!! I still watch spongebob from time to time with my lil bro so I would definently remember these :-D

I remember most of them and the ones I can't remember didn't look very good anyway so I don't think I missed much.

man i wish somebody could revert time so i could go back to being a kid and watching all these shows again. when i saw the pokemon opening it made me have a strange feeling since i used to love pokemon and watch it with my whole family and being happy all the time. now its as if trouble and problem just comes outa nowhere for you to solve... i say the best time in life are when you're a little kid.

nobody had better theme songs than the warner bros' cartoons!! no Road Rovers though?! ahahaa and i was obsessed with TaleSpin... disney afternoon, man. good times. they don't make cartoons like those anymore ;)

12:11

The Maxx.

Yes.

Mediocre show; best American made comic of all time.

Man, I remember each and every one of these so far. haha I feel bad for kids who grow up with the garbage cartoons that they have now. Also, Pokemon? That's pushing it. If you're a real cool kid you played the gameboy game(s), maybe even the cardgame, but never watched a show/movie. ;)

Wow, I can't help but keep editing this. YES Samurai Pizza Cats. We're still missing a few though... Where's my Gummi Bears? How about that one show with the two cats who fly the kick-butt fighter? What about Reboot (which was awesome, too)? Ronin Warriors?

Man, trip down memory lane big time. hahaha Nice find!

Ah, the previous has some of the missing ones, it looks like. Heatcliff, Duck tales, etc... :)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Transformers G1 were good cartoons for the 80's.

ooh yeah! :D Brings back memories. :p

lol i used to love powerrangers.....i watched the first 2 seasons when they were new lol....now they are on like season 30 where they have completely different powers lol......there was nights of tir na nog.....ummmm there was sailor moon.....i loved card captors.......animaniacs......pinky and the brain the original ones......one is a genius the other is insane....lol........hmmmm there was hundreds.......o i really liked the animorphs......lol sounds stupid but my favorite movie when i was a little kid was milo and otis.....and i will admit i was a barny fan......however i did have a sadistic side when i was a kid which i still have....i loved chucky and the x-files......when i was 5 my parents bought me the original chucky doll......i left it in a car....and its head got warped....and it began to look like the movie chucky which only made me like it more......i would walk around the house singing the tune from the x-files opening.....you know where the snail shell has the oooze coming out of it lol......

o btw they are actually making an x-files movie

Um, I feel like I only watched 2 channels now. I don't remeber a few.(well alot)I am only 14 though and was born in 1993, you can't expect me to remember most of those things, though somehow I clearly remember the transformers series even though I know the original season ended before I could watch one episode. Beast wars sucked, yet for some reason I still watched it! Oh, now I finially know what is in Est avatar! LOL! Pokemon was the best though, all the original kanto pokemon were the best! Jhoto I was alright with, but now ugh. I think what ever the creators were doing, they should start agian.

man oh man... Did that have AHHH real monsters... and reboot, dont forget Dragon Ball Z.... uhhg i loved those showes.

my fave!

What about Dragon Ball? I didn't see that either. (goku growing up)

Um, I feel like I only watched 2 channels now. I don't remeber a few.(well alot)I am only 14 though and was born in 1993, you can't expect me to remember most of those things, though somehow I clearly remember the transformers series even though I know the original season ended before I could watch one episode. Beast wars sucked, yet for some reason I still watched it! Oh, now I finially know what is in Est avatar! LOL! Pokemon was the best though, all the original kanto pokemon were the best! Jhoto I was alright with, but now ugh. I think what ever the creators were doing, they should start agian.

first was the best, they shoulda continued it instead of making like 1000 more pokemon.... i think they have more than 1000 now.

i saw the whole dragon balls last year summer vacation.... youtube ftw

Well after my time.......

I had nieces and nephews that watched that kind of stuff though.

Can't say that I miss much from the "classic Nineties" however.

Worst_Decade_Ever (IMHO)

I got to see snippets of most these, via my own kids..... and I'm only 18.

Aww that brought back some good memories :-D Thanks for sharing that! I was wondering where Duck Tales (tails?) and Chip n Dales Rescue Rangers were, but then I found them in the 80's cartoons ;)

I think there are 493 pokemon. I think I can name all the kanto pokemon if spelling and repeating weren't a problem.

I remember most of them. I used to love The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog!

omfg i remember every one of those
good ol' 90s. lol
god i miss my elementary school days

Back