What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amazing pic you'll never find in the US

My brothers are finally back from Europe and got pics of many amazing things like the Eifflel Tower, Arc of...Triumph (something like that), The Mona Lisa, and Air Force One in the air in London, and many more. They also brought awesome stuff like I got a Coco clock (but no bird comes out, but it's still awesome) and my brother gave me a mini Morning Star (those chain maces) and Clogs from Holland!

But anyways, I now have my camera back, and my brother took this picture that I find the most amazing thing and that you will probably NEVER see in US (or it's just a very rare moment in the US).

SN851632.jpg

That's it! You won't see anything like that here.

:0o: Woah, is that a parking lot of just bikes?!

Give it another ten months . . .

My brothers are finally back from Europe and got pics of many amazing things like the Eifflel Tower, Arc of...Triumph (something like that), The Mona Lisa, and Air Force One in the air in London, and many more. They also brought awesome stuff like I got a Coco clock (but no bird comes out, but it's still awesome) and my brother gave me a mini Morning Star (those chain maces) and Clogs from Holland!

But anyways, I now have my camera back, and my brother took this picture that I find the most amazing thing and that you will probably NEVER see in US (or it's just a very rare moment in the US).

SN851632.jpg

That's it! You won't see anything like that here.

Dude...have you ever seen a college campus? Especially the "biking" college campuses? A.k.a UC Santa Barbara?

Dude...have you ever seen a college campus? Especially the "biking" college campuses? A.k.a UC Santa Barbara?

Hmm, I have once, but I didn't see too many bikes going around. But other than that, you really can't find anything like that.

rofl, i could take a couple o those and sell em on ebay for some CP.

jk

what does this have to do with "Greenhouses, Terrariums and Bog Gardens" andways?

what does this have to do with "Greenhouses, Terrariums and Bog Gardens" andways?

Whoops...I thought I went to General Discussions. Can a mod move this, please? Thank you for telling me.

I can't remember the names, but there are several universities in the USA that take all the bikes leftover after the school year that nobody claims and fixes them and paint them obnoxious pink and pastel colors. Then, at the beginning of the next school year, they place them all around campus with no locks, and when a student comes out of class, they can take one and ride it to another class or office, and leave it at a bike rack for someone else to grab.

Whoops...I thought I went to General Discussions. Can a mod move this, please? Thank you for telling me.

lol. I'm surprised it took someone so long to notice. With a wave of my magic wand...

xvart.

Please. That's not an amazing pic. THIS is an amazing pic:

n210100094_30501264_9296.jpg

Took this one in Nürnberg.

omg did someone mention uc santa barbra.....omg i would love to go to that school....i dont have the grades to go lol.....but my fav beach in the world is carpinteria

Back