What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Formula One (Ozzy might like!)

• Thread starter Alexis
  • Start date
that is sooooo freaking rad!!! WOW!! :D I used to be such a great F1 fan. But after michael schumacher left, my interest dwindled.

All the formula one drivers really want to drive NASCAR. :-))

(just kidding!)

:rolleyes:

All the formula one drivers really want to drive NASCAR. :-))

(just kidding!)

:rolleyes:

Everyone know that F1 is superior... i meen come on who like racing and/or watching people drive in a bunch of circles. At least F1 has both left and right hand turns. :-O

What have I started??!

You should have known better. NASCAR people get a little sensitive about the fact that they race the same cars that F1 drivers rent when arriving at the airport.

I'm not into any racing anymore, but used to like almost all of it. NASCAR's upper level (whatever the Winston Cup is called now) has done for racing what McDonalds did for food. Local stock car racing is still cool, what's left of it anyway. NASCAR would rather people park their butts in front of a TV to see sponsors' ads during national races instead of going out to a local track to watch people from the area driving cars they built and carrying ads from Joe's Garage and Tony's Pizza.

There is a misconception about nascar and indy or f1 racing. They pretty much race on the same tracks. Nascar races on road courses and indy and f1 races on ovals.So f1 and indy just drives around in circles too. Ask anybody that watches any of the races on a regular basis the most exciting races are the high banked ovalsand the road courses are boring.

If you have any doubts about this watch the Nascar race at Daytona tonight.

Another issue is the drivers themselves. Nascar drivers have more personality than indy or F1, with the exception of Danica Patrick. I would love to see her drive in Nascar. I would love to see Kyle Bucsh spin her out at Bristol and then Danaica stomping over to his car after the race and whip his butt. I think she would kill him.

Another issue is the drivers themselves. Nascar drivers have more personality than indy or F1, with the exception of Danica Patrick. I would love to see her drive in Nascar. I would love to see Kyle Bucsh spin her out at Bristol and then Danaica stomping over to his car after the race and whip his butt. I think she would kill him.

ROFL! :-))

Actually I'd love to see Danica Patrick race in NASCAR too. I like her. Spunky! Lord what I wouldn't give to see her kick Kyle Busch's butt!! And...she's hot. lol

I hope she comes to NASCAR some day...what fun that would be! A girl invading another all-male bastion. hehe

With a few exceptions, NASCAR driver personalities are created for public consumption, kind of like professional wrestlers. People play different roles.

Back