What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Little Shop of Horrors' appreciation thread

Wolfn

Agent of Chaos
So, who here is a fan of "Little Shop of Horrors" (the original and the 1980s remake).

I'm currently watching the remake on youtube right now. This was the movie that got me into carnivorous plants

Feed me Seymore!

Greatest movie ever. I've also seen it performed live a couple times (highschool plays). Also, I named the first flytrap i got Audrey III. Clever I know...

I enjoyed it! "Feeeeeeeeed me Seymore!"

I saw that when I was a little kid, and then I saw it again last year. I really like that movie.

Levi Stubbs was the best choice for the plant's voice. " I'm STAAAVIN!" and "DOES this look inanimate to you, PUNK?"

The "Suppertime" song/scene is so amazingly well done. From the camera angle and lighting to the ladies singing in the background. I called it up on YouTube just now.

Love it!

I think the crew deserves serious kudos for bringing that plant to life. Frank Oz is da man and his crew was amazing.

I'm patiently waiting for a chance to play for this show. A lot of theaters in the region seem to put it on. It'll just be a matter of time.

Levi Stubbs was the best choice for the plant's voice. " I'm STAAAVIN!" and "DOES this look inanimate to you, PUNK?"

The "Suppertime" song/scene is so amazingly well done. From the camera angle and lighting to the ladies singing in the background. I called it up on YouTube just now.

Love it!

I think the crew deserves serious kudos for bringing that plant to life. Frank Oz is da man and his crew was amazing.

I'm patiently waiting for a chance to play for this show. A lot of theaters in the region seem to put it on. It'll just be a matter of time.

I agree. Suppertime is one of my favorite songs from the movie. The color schemes, the beat, everything. I also love how they never show the girl's faces.

I love the finale for the 80's remake "... whatever they offer you, don't feed the plants!"

once again, this thread has led me to sit here and watch parts of LSOH on YouTube.

I may have to just get the movie since everything isn't on YouTube. I like when Audrey II uses the phone and then checks the coin return slot when he's done.

I've never seen either.

Back